Neo

Blade Runner 2049 | October 6, 2017 | Villeneuve directs | Full Trailer on Page 40

Johnson and Kosove:

It is a perfect opportunity to reunite Ridley with Hampton on this new project, one in fact inspired by their own personal collaboration, a classic of cinema if there ever was one.

I have the Blade Runner DVD, as I had to do an assignment on it for Year 12 English, and its actually quite a good movie.I refused to watch it purely because I thought it would be boring - Im glad I watched it.But a sequel a billion years later? This just reeks of desparation.

• Like 1

That's the one thing I lament about not having done Advanced.

I had to dictionary.com that word, FYI.

Looking back, Advanced was actually really interesting, except for Shakespeare. Shakespeare is not interesting. Shakespeare is dumb.

I had to dictionary.com that word, FYI.Looking back, Advanced was actually really interesting, except for Shakespeare. Shakespeare is not interesting. Shakespeare is dumb.

Never read HBP?I rather like Shakespeare.

Never read HBP?I rather like Shakespeare.

Nope. Ive only read DH and PS, and in that order. Dont judge.Id rather have my eyes eaten by a crow whilst listening to nails scratch a chalkboard, than read or listen to Shakespeare. Edited by Robertron

Would you ever consider going back to the Blade Runner universe?

Ridley Scott:

I am. It's already started. The problem is that Blade Runner is complete as it is, so therefore, where the hell do you go from there? The original writer, Hampton Fancher, he's still alive, and the son of a bitch still talks the talk ... We're startin' off, and we have a good idea.

Sir Ridley Scott Teases PROMETHEUS Sequel...And Ford In BLADE RUNNER Follow-Up!?

It’s not a rumour – it’s happening. With Harrison Ford? I don’t know yet. Is he too old? Well, he was a Nexus-6 so we don’t know how long he can live [laughs]. And that’s all I’m going to say at this stage.