Neo

Blade Runner 2049 | October 6, 2017 | Villeneuve directs | Full Trailer on Page 40

LOL @ all saying this was cut for general public because I can guarantee you that the general public will still remain confused.

This has star power (Harisson Ford and Ryan Gosling) and A+ director coming off Arrival, so it should manage a 35-40M opening weekend because reviews will be 90+% as critics love the director. 

I don't mind that the trailer doesn't tell you what the film is about (in fact, I prefer it). The trailer isn't as good as the previous one, but it does get me excited. This one showcases more of the actors/acting.

Peace,

Mike

Edited by MikeQ
  • Like 1

On 15.07.2017 г. at 10:29 PM, Elessar said:

Just saw Arrival for the first time. Also my first time i saw a Denis Villeneuve film. Now i'm even more excited for the new Blade Runner and Dune...

WTFF!!!!!!!

Dune needs a director with distinct visual flair - not some boring fuck!!

Damn it!! Hope the producers change their mind soon and find someone better.

On 7/17/2017 at 1:56 PM, Napoleon said:

Fantastic trailer. I have a feeling this will rival Justice League for my favorite movie of the year. Big fan of the original, and I love this cast.

It does look fantastic.

• Like 1

On 17/07/2017 at 11:08 PM, filmlover said:

I think Prometheus numbers ($125M) would be really good for this. It's unlikely Villeneuve and co. are trying to restart a franchise here.

Not so bullish on this one. Not saying it will be a bad movie but it looks to be too cerebral for GA.

Prometheus opened big because of the promise of Xenomorphs. When GA realised Prometheus

is about something else, they dumped it.

$100M is closer to what 2049 can do. 

On 7/18/2017 at 0:39 AM, CoolioD1 said:

also i hope this is a suicide squad situation where all the jared leto scenes are in the trailers (i seem to remember him being cast pretty late into production so maybe?) because he's all over that fucking trailer with that stupid fucking buffalo bill voice he's doing.

Actually a Suicide Squad situation would mean none of those scenes are in the film, because they were replaced with even worse ones.