Neo

Blade Runner 2049 | October 6, 2017 | Villeneuve directs | Full Trailer on Page 40

I dunno about you but i have no idea who the composer for this is. I kinda like the idea of a fresh voice.

Btw, just finished a watch through of Sicario. Man, Villeneuve is really good at this. I'm becoming a fan...

7 hours ago, antovolk said:

Zimmer & Wallfisch to contribute additional music. They're 'helping out' Johannsson according to Villeneuve.

https://www.pressreader.com/france/studio-ciné-live/20170628/282007557396521

hmm...things get interesting...the crticial reception of this movie is gonna be extreme, it can only go either way, no middle ground for it :redcapes:  

7 hours ago, ddddeeee said:

Zimmer would have been a better choice from the get-go.

Vangelis working alongside Johannson would have been a better choice if they're going the nostalgia route. No matter how the movie turns out, we would have new material to feast upon from the maestro himself.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

hmm...things get interesting...the crticial reception of this movie is gonna be extreme, it can only go either way, no middle ground for it :redcapes:  

i feel like 90% of the movies people say this about hit the middle ground. it's definitely up there as one of the dumbest movie discussion stock phrases for me.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 7/29/2017 at 10:27 PM, CoolioD1 said:

i feel like 90% of the movies people say this about hit the middle ground. it's definitely up there as one of the dumbest movie discussion stock phrases for me.

Seems it's usually an attempt to steer conversation in a positive direction while maintaining your cynic cred.