Neo

Blade Runner 2049 | October 6, 2017 | Villeneuve directs | Full Trailer on Page 40

Not seeing any reason for a Blade Runner sequel to be made. The premise isn't as fresh as it was 30 years ago and there's no way that the atmosphere (probably the best thing about the original) will be successfully recreated in this day and age.Fat chance it turns out to be anything other than another cashgrab. If Ridley wants to make new sci fi films so badly, he should adapt Forever War.

I'm not a big fan of this happening, but I love seeing Ridley attach himself to a new project every month. I'm assuming for now that he'll do Cormac McCarthy's The Counselor in the second half of this year as a smaller project before starting this next spring.

Scott:

We're still in discussions about whether it should be a prequel or sequel. It's an interesting conversation. I'm meeting with writers and I've also gone back to [original Blade Runner screenwriter] Hampton Fancher and he still speaks the speak. He's right there. I spoke with him this week. But we don't even have a script yet.

So do we have a writer?On Ford:

No. Don't know yet. Don't know yet. [but I don't rule it out.] Absolutely not. I'm not sure that that's going to be a story point, so I don't know. But if it were, nothing would please me more. Honestly. I don't know [if Deckard will return].

I just thought Prometheus was so enjoyable - returning to the world of science fiction was so fun - that I wanted to [go back to Blade Runner, too]. I'm also thinking about what the hell I might do for a Prometheus 2.

-Moving along-Sequel or prequel?-Scott has been meeting with writers-Scott has eyed Hampton Fancher-Scott hasn't had discussions with Ford-Scott on Ford:

I’m not sure that’s going to be a story point… but if it were, nothing would please me more.

http://comicbook.com/blog/2012/05/12/blade-runner-2-news-harrison-ford-returning-would-please-director/

My Blade Runner Dreamcast*

Milla Jovovich

Charlie Hunnam

Hilary Swank

Djimon Hounsou

Bryan Cranston

Rinko Kikuchi

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

Sullivan Stapleton

Alexander Skarsgård

*Upated