Impact

CAYOM Year 5 Discussion

All my film will be done by the end of the week. Hindenburg is up and whoever is up against it better have second thoughts lol

LOL I'm so scared. This will be just like the weekend in December, both films eat each other up, opening at $60-80M each. Then, since audiences were split between them on the same weekend, will both get huge ass legs and end up near $200-240M each. Every box-office phile knows that.I'll do predictions right now; Red Pyramid $75M, Hindenburg $65M :P Edited by etr906

LOL I'm so scared. This will be just like the weekend in December, both films eat each other up, opening at $60-80M each. Then, since audiences were split between them on the same weekend, will both get huge ass legs and end up near $200M each. Every box-office phile knows that.I'll do predictions right now; Red Pyramid $75M, Hindenburg $65M :P

Team Hindenburg for me

Alfred, reschedule the film. I had Red Pyramid there before you posted, now the two movies have to eat each other up :angry:

No, he scheduled it back when the Advance Schedule thread opened. You knew he was planning it for that date.
  • Like 2

Also, if people have questions about deadlines or whatnot, they can post them here instead of PMing me. I don't run this game, I just help guide things along. Ultimately the big decisions such as deadlines lie with the entire group.

No, he scheduled it back when the Advance Schedule thread opened. You knew he was planning it for that date.

I actually had Red Pyramid scheduled for June 11 first, but when Part 1 started, it didn't look like Hindenburg was going to be made. So I scheduled Red Pyramid for Independence Day weekend.

Just because it takes someone a while to finish doesn't mean they don't intend to post it. Some people get swamped with work or real life issues.So until someone says they won't finish a film, you have to assume the scheduled film will be posted.

I really want to do this right now, so, here's a small little thing:

Who do you want to win on July 2-5? Hindenbrug or The Red Pyramid?

Hindenburg:

Red Pyramid: Etr906

And also...

Spellforce 3:

Dawn of Oblivion: Etr906

Choose!

Edited by etr906

Just because it takes someone a while to finish doesn't mean they don't intend to post it. Some people get swamped with work or real life issues.So until someone says they won't finish a film, you have to assume the scheduled film will be posted.

This. Especially since Alfred is someone who's been playing this game for ages, and if he says that he'll finish a film, he'll finish it. Just because he'll be posting all his films very close to the deadline doesn't mean that he's not entitled to the slot he signed up for.