Impact

CAYOM Year 5 Discussion

You might, though since my law school hands out free flash drives like Halloween candy I've accumulated enough to act as my new save tools.In terms of "future films," while the worst case scenario (comp is dead) means I lost everything, the only two future films it really kills are Specials and The Houseguest, both of which I tried to write for CAYOM 1.0 but got bogged down in but still have significant amounts written for them. Every other future film I intended to write for this game was either only casted (which I can easily replicate) or is an old film from 1.0 that needed a makeover/rewrite anyway so a fresh start in a way is better. So really it's more the history of CAYOM that is lost rather than my future efforts getting hurt.

I wanted to see Where? finished, looked like it could've been a huge blockbuster.

I wanted to see Where? finished, looked like it could've been a huge blockbuster.

Since I hadn't had much time to write Where? before my comp incident I barely lost anything and in the worst case scenario will only have lost a tiny bit for good.So Where? will be made, just a matter of either Year 6 or 7. Edited by 4815162342

Next Dimension will be up by the deadline. I promise.

Hey Creator, I know Ry PMed you Celluloid Heroes waaaaaaaaaaaaay back early in 2.0. If you still have that PM or saved the film itself for whatever reason, could you PM it to me? In the worst case scenario with my main laptop it would be good if one excellent film of mine survived. If you discarded it long ago of course then that's understandable.

Damn, I wish I did cause that was a great movie. Unfortunately, it looks like I have no messages from before April anymore and am constantly deleting messages in my inbox because I'm always between 92-100% full. It must have gotten deleted in the many shuffles. Sorry.

Damn, I wish I did cause that was a great movie. Unfortunately, it looks like I have no messages from before April anymore and am constantly deleting messages in my inbox because I'm always between 92-100% full. It must have gotten deleted in the many shuffles. Sorry.

It's all right, I'm constantly deleting stuff also from my inbox otherwise i would have kept the record of the original PM I sent to Ry.

• Community Manager

You know, you can "archive" a conversation (pretty much it sends a copy of the PM to your e-mail) so if you want to keep any important PMs...you can.Anyways, I literally still have some PMs from when the site first opened.

You know, you can "archive" a conversation (pretty much it sends a copy of the PM to your e-mail) so if you want to keep any important PMs...you can.Anyways, I literally still have some PMs from when the site first opened.

True, I might still have it in my e-mail. I'll check for you today Numbers.

When's the deadline? Like I'm so close to being finished with The Next Dimension, but I don't know if I'll have enough time today to finish it, and tomorrow I work a 10 hour shift and will be out most of the day. Monday maybe I will have time to finish it. I really want to get it up tonight but I have work in a few hours and then I'm going out so I may not get to finish it.