Walt Disney

Break the Tie: Zippa Dee Doo Dah vs. Singin' in the Rain

The voting is now closed for the top 100 movie songs of all-time and all of the ballots have been counted. However, there are some ties. I need your help in breaking these ties. So every morning I will post songs that are tied for a specific spot. The voting will last until the next morning, when I will post the next tie that needs to be broken.Anyone can vote on these songs, whether you voted for the top 100 songs or you didn't . All you have to do is put the songs in the order you believe that they deserve. I will count all the votes and that will determine which one wins the tie-breaker. I won't tell you what position they are tied for, so you will only know that certain songs are tied. In case of a tie, I will subtract my own vote to decide who wins the tie-breaker. It's only fair, since I know the position that the songs are tied for.Today's tie is between:1. Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah (Song of the South)2. Singin' In the Rain (Singin in the Rain) Please vote to help us break the tie.