Neo

Phase 3 (CA3 - 5/6/2016) Marvel Dates 5 Mystery Movies

Marvel/Disney needs to keep this to just 3 phases, and TA3 can be the finale. After that they need to move on to other projects

Why? They have plenty of stories to tell in TA.They might take a hiatus for 4-5 years but TA series should continue.
  • Like 2

It should be like Bonds series.

The problem with that is I don't think people would keep showing up consistently to keep making 300M IM movies or 600M Avengers movies. People will eventually get sick of it if they just keep on making movies, and we will see dropoffs.

The problem with that is I don't think people would keep showing up consistently to keep making 300M IM movies or 600M Avengers movies. People will eventually get sick of it if they just keep on making movies, and we will see dropoffs.

If they make a quality product people will show up no matter what and you can always count on comic book fans to show up.
  • Like 2

Marvel/Disney needs to keep this to just 3 phases, and TA3 can be the finale. After that they need to move on to other projects

This post, by this poster has been seeded all over the forums like a bad STD.Just stop with the madness already. There's going to be more than 3 Phases even if they stop using the term Phase more non-reboot films are on the way.
  • Like 1

yeah, with the Avengers pretty much the most successful franchise in the world right now, the possibilities are pretty much endless, I'd like the see them keep going until one day of the marvel characters are back in their hands where they should be.

Edited by Kalo21

what I'd like to see:Ant-Man November 2015Thor 3 May 2016Dr Strange November 2016Black Panther April 2017Captain America 3 July 2017Iron Fist November 2017Daredevil vs Punisher February 2018Avengers 3 May 2018Sub-Mariner November 2018

what I'd like to see:

Ant-Man November 2015

Thor 3 May 2016

Dr Strange November 2016

Black Panther April 2017

Captain America 3 July 2017

Iron Fist November 2017

Daredevil vs Punisher February 2018

Avengers 3 May 2018

Sub-Mariner November 2018

boy i would love if marvel did the planet hulk story line  But the question is...do they really need to? They already have enough villains in their gallery to choose from. I was expecting ultron's story line after thanos. but if they can pull this off, hats off to them. the WORLDBREAKER! woot woot