Neo

Phase 3 (CA3 - 5/6/2016) Marvel Dates 5 Mystery Movies

Looking at 8 movies for P3?

Feige said 3 or 4 slots I am guessing he means how many open slots they have. As of now have 4 scheduled P3 movies, which would put the total at 7-8 movies. Then says 6 or 7 things going on, so half of these will be P3 and the rest onto P4? Then he says at the end need to pick which 4 go through, does that confirm 8 P3 movies?

Edited by Neo

I don't know, but the other night I was looking at the menu for the premium channels, and there were simultaneous showings of Superman (1978) and The Dark Knight Rises... immediately followed by a showing of Howard the Duck.  And it reeked of DC fanboy desperation.

On Punisher:

We’re trying to figure out what to do with Daredevil now. Punisher could show up at one point. You know, once we get characters back into the Marvel fold we don’t want to do something right away, we want to do the smart thing at the smart time.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/10/20/marvels-kevin-feige-were-trying-to-figure-out-what-to-do-with-daredevil-now/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Fiege says the general idea is to do one sequel and one new property every year.

I think it’s important, in an ideal world, that we have an additional story on a pre-existing character and then introduce a new character. So next year is The Winter Solider, Guardians…Year after that, Age of Ultron, Ant-Man. That’s a nice rhythm. It might not always be like that. I mean [this year was] Iron Man 3 and The Dark World, so it won’t always be like that necessarily, but that’s certainly something to aim for. So we have additional stories of the existing characters in development and the new ones, all of which you’ve heard before.

"Realistically, [we've planned] just into the beginnings of [phase] three, in terms of practicality. In terms of pipe dreams, we've talked about [phases] four and five, but that's just sort of wishful thinking.

http://www.fandango.com/movieblog/exclusive-marvels-kevin-feige-on-what-to-expect-from-avengers-age-of-ultron-and-its-2015-showdown-with-batman-vs-superman-743152.html

So they do have a plan pre-Spring 2014.