Neo

Phase 3 (CA3 - 5/6/2016) Marvel Dates 5 Mystery Movies

I don’t know that I would spell it out that clearly, necessarily, but certainly fans of the comics could surmise that all of this is leading somewhere. That Joss’ decision to have Thanos turn around and smile to the audience at the end of ‘Avengers’ – it was always the plan to show that the tesseract was indeed an infinity stone, as was the Aether. A lot of that will tie first into ‘Guardians of The Galaxy’ which comes out next year and then where it goes from there we’ll see… I would not necessarily attribute them based on colors, because you’re close but you’re not 100% right on what each one is. …[but] yes, the MacGuffin of ‘Guardians’ certainly plays into MacGuffins from the past.

http://screenrant.com/thor-2-dark-world-mid-post-credits-button-scenes-explained/3/

It’s still being determined. All of his efforts right now in what he’s doing for us primarily, obviously, writing and prepping ‘Age of Ultron’ but also in reading the drafts of the films in phase 2, watching early cuts and a) to inform him where the characters are going to end up in the beginning of ‘Age of Ultron’ and also to get his input and his wisdom into all of these. But right now it’s all about leading up to ‘Age of Ultron

.http://screenrant.com/marvel-kevin-feige-interview-guardians-galaxy-avengers-2-3-thor-thanos-infinity-guantlet-gems-stones

• Like 1

What's already confirmed is Ant-Man, Doctor Strange and The Avengers 3. That leaves 6 slots: 3 confirmed release dates (May 6, 2016, July 8, 2016 and May 5, 2017), and 3 POSSIBLE slots (July 2017, and MAYBE November 2016 and 2017). Here's what I see starting 2016:

May 6, 2016 - Doctor Strange

July 8, 2016 - The Incredible Hulk 2

November 2016 - Thor 3

May 5, 2017 - Captain America 3

July 2017 - Guardians Of The Galaxy 2

November 2017 - Black Panther

And finally, we know The Avengers 3 should come in 2018. What do you think?

What's already confirmed is Ant-Man, Doctor Strange and The Avengers 3. That leaves 6 slots: 3 confirmed release dates (May 6, 2016, July 8, 2016 and May 5, 2017), and 3 POSSIBLE slots (July 2017, and MAYBE November 2016 and 2017). Here's what I see starting 2016:

November 2016 - Thor 3

I wouldn't mind that, but switch CA3 and GOTG2.

November 2016 - Thor 3

Already have a Pixar movie on the 22nd. I could see them moving the July 8th date to November.

Edited by Neo

Do Marvel need to see CA2 numbers before releasing the names of the two 2016 movies???Set it in stone allready!!!

If Cap pulled in good numbers, do you think they'll fast-track his follow-up sequel and slot it in 2016?

If Cap pulled in good numbers, do you think they'll fast-track his follow-up sequel and slot it in 2016?

Good question.. I think they have a clear storyline until TA3 2018...So it depends on how they see cap in this line. So 2017 is most likely..But if it pulls like 250-300 mill up DOM and 300-400 mill OS who knows?
  • Like 1

FMPRO.... Good buddy , good to see you hear my brother :).... Is it me or does Captain look likes its going to do beyond IM 2 numbers and possibly beat the Amazing SM1... Im loving the trailers for Cap2...

I think we are in for a pleasant suprise and Cap passes 700+M WW :)