Neo

Phase 3 (CA3 - 5/6/2016) Marvel Dates 5 Mystery Movies

I believe Disney will make a deal with Sony and bring Spidey to the Avengers 3 line up and I feel  the villain will be the Hulk at some point gang... Disney's Marvel team are definitely looking at the World War Hulk Storyline.... Man I hope they go for it.. That would be huge huge epic right there FMPRO and King Kong buddies. :o!!!

" STOPPPPPP MEEEE STOPPPP MEEE NOWWWWW!!!! " BEFORE I BREAKKKKKK THE WORLD!!!"

----Hulk reaching a powerlevel never before seen before!--World War HUlk is coming  for the Box office!!

• Like 1

FMPRO.... Good buddy , good to see you hear my brother :).... Is it me or does Captain look likes its going to do beyond IM 2 numbers and possibly beat the Amazing SM1... Im loving the trailers for Cap2...

I think we are in for a pleasant suprise and Cap passes 700+M WW :)

Kal my good man. With Cap sky is the limit... I could see it around 300 mill+ if its spectacular good so why not beat som IM numbers :)

• Like 2

Doctor Strange– 5/6/2016

Thor 3 – 7/8/2016

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 – 5/5/2017

The Avengers 3 – 5/4/2018

These are with the current known dates. I could see a November 2018 movie added, but would be Phase 4. Also an addition to 2017 either for July or November, more likely July.

Kal my good man. With Cap sky is the limit... I could see it around 300 mill+ if its spectacular good so why not beat som IM numbers :)

Yes indeed FMpro good buddy!! Oh and happy New yr my friend to you and your family and all loved ones..

The captn is going to prove you can stand for whats right and still conquer all.

You know what would be crazy FMpro? Imagine Captn upsetting Spidey!!! Wow!

I can get past Cap surpassing TDW, but over TASM2/sky is the limit, a bit much? TASM2 is looking at worst at 225M and upwards of 300M to 350M. 225M for Cap would be great, but 350M even 300M for Cap is a stretch.

I can get past Cap surpassing TDW, but over TASM2/sky is the limit, a bit much? TASM2 is looking at worst at 225M and upwards of 300M to 350M. 225M for Cap would be great, but 350M even 300M for Cap is a stretch.

^^^ Agreed but this Cap sequel is looking pretty marvelous Neo. :D

Still SM is definitely the front runner out of the marvel lott.. Its going to be interesting if the new guy can get numbers similar to Tobey Maguire though. Folks still miss TM big time :'(

^^^ Agreed but this Cap sequel is looking pretty marvelous Neo. :D

Still SM is definitely the front runner out of the marvel lott.. Its going to be interesting if the new guy can get numbers similar to Tobey Maguire though. Folks still miss TM big time :'(

Eh, Spider-Man is owned by Sony, Marvel doesn't really care about the films box office performance.

Captain America and Guardians of the Galaxy are the next two movies that Marvel is concentrated on.

Would love to see a Doctor Strange film, and a Luke Cage film personally.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Eh, Spider-Man is owned by Sony, Marvel doesn't really care about the films box office performance.

Captain America and Guardians of the Galaxy are the next two movies that Marvel is concentrated on.

Would love to see a Doctor Strange film, and a Luke Cage film personally.

Hey Fancy :).. Well not owned Disney owns Spiderman, Sony has the rights to use Spidey for a while.. Sooner or later Disney will have Spiderman back in their fold. Unless it was a deal where Sony can have spiderman as long as they make movies .  Marvel would never sell the rights of Spidey to Sony forever. It has to run out at some point. So Disney will get back the film rights and distrubution rights to their top tier character. .:)

Heres some stuff I found on the deal that is keeping Sony in control of Spidey. :D

And man I would to see a Luke Cage superhero film. (Luke Cage aka Powerman)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120716091123AAHbQRD

The deal for the movie rights to Spiderman between Marvel and Sony goes back to before Disney bought Marvel, so Disney is obligated to honor it. And as I understand it, it was structured in such a way that Sony will maintain the rights for as long as they continue to release a new Spiderman movie within some specified time frame (like every 3 years or so).

• Like 1

^^ Damn Marvel made a big blunder in not making sure they have to get profits from Spiderman Movie BO and merchandising...

Disney is losing extra billions and its their character now! Ouch!

Disney owns the merchandising, the cartoon Spiderman stuff.. I think the contract proably will expire in 7 yrs or so.

Edited by Superman001

Damn apparently Disney is okay for marvel keeping the live action film rights as they handle all the merchandising domestically and worldwide..So I guess they can still make billions from toys and gadgets with spidey.. Would be nice to see Sony and Disney work together and bring Spidey to Avengers 2 or 3 though

• Like 1

I think Spiderman rights are the last on their radar.  F4 and the x-men are more closely linked to the rest of the Marvel universe and Disney gets a percent of the Spidey film profits.  Also I expect to see Spiderman show up in either Phase 3 or Phase 4 with a deal involving allowing the use of Kingpin and another Marvel character.