Neo

Phase 3 (CA3 - 5/6/2016) Marvel Dates 5 Mystery Movies

And then as we go into phase 3, certainly as you know from the comics, there are plenty of story lines for all of these characters that we can choose from. But I think someone, like a Doctor Strange...Would be great to see, I just want to make sure we have a good story first. But it won't be until middle of next year until we announce officially what the next stories will be.

http://www.movieweb.com/news/exclusive-kevin-feige-talks-thor-the-dark-world-and-the-future-of-marvel-studios

Phase 3 will consist of 5 movies.

That's curious then, especially if they want to end on the Avengers in May.

Ant-Man is July 2015

You have two new 2016 releases

And then two 2017 releases, the last one being the Avengers.

That'd be odd pacing to have their last 2017 release be in May, unless they put Avengers 3 in July.

That's curious then, especially if they want to end on the Avengers in May.

Ant-Man is July 2015

You have two new 2016 releases

And then two 2017 releases, the last one being the Avengers.

That'd be odd pacing to have their last 2017 release be in May, unless they put Avengers 3 in July.

2 for 2017? As of now just have one for 2017. So that would work and have TA3 in May 2018.

Ant-Man

MU 2016 - Strange?

MU2 2016 - Thor 3?

MU 2017 - CAP 2?

May 2018 - TA3?

Feige said there would be 4 more movies in P3. So unless there is an addition looking at one movie in 2017.

Edited by Neo

Already have a Pixar movie on the 22nd. I could see them moving the July 8th date to November.

I wouldn't mind that, but switch CA3 and GOTG2.

What's already confirmed is Ant-Man, Doctor Strange and The Avengers 3. That leaves 6 slots: 3 confirmed release dates (May 6, 2016, July 8, 2016 and May 5, 2017), and 3 POSSIBLE slots (July 2017, and MAYBE November 2016 and 2017). Here's what I see starting 2016:

May 6, 2016 - Doctor Strange

July 8, 2016 - The Incredible Hulk 2

November 2016 - Thor 3

May 5, 2017 - Captain America 3

July 2017 - Guardians Of The Galaxy 2

November 2017 - Black Panther

And finally, we know The Avengers 3 should come in 2018. What do you think?

With Pixar, Star Wars, and Marvel, Disney has to try hard to get out of its own way!

Could the three phases follow a somewhat "traditional" story flow as far as an overarching story plot?

The first phase introduces the characters, and hints at the larger menace... (Thanos)

The second phase flushes out the menace more, and ends on a tragic, foreboding cliffhanger.... (in this case, the stories start involving more infinity gems, and maybe the second Avengers movie features the death of an Avenger, and maybe Thanos getting his hands on the Infinity Gauntlet, minus only a gem or two)

....and the third brings it all together, culminating in a epic battle, with the stakes higher than ever before (Thanos finally assembles all the gems, and the Avengers + Guardians + others take him on) ?

Maybe?

Edited by Prime Mover and Shaker
  • Like 2

My guess is 2016 brings us Cap 3 and Guardians 2, while 2017 is Thor 3 and Strange. Regardless of the order, you gotta figure those are the four movies between Ant and Avengers 3.

Edited by RichWS
  • Like 1

My guess is 2016 brings us Cap 3 and Guardians 2, while 2017 is Thor 3 and Strange. Regardless of the order, you gotta figure those are the four movies between Ant and Avengers 3.

Guardians 2 - Warlock, Moondragon and Major Victory

Thor 3 - Enchantress, Executioner, BRB and Balder

Not sure on CAP3.

Edited by Neo

Guardians 2 - Warlock, Moondragon and Major Victory

Thor 3 - Enchantress, Executioner, BRB and Balder

Not sure on CAP3.

Thor 3, most likely will revolve around Ragnarok so Surtur should be the main antagonist. 

• Like 1

boy i would love if marvel did the planet hulk story line  But the question is...do they really need to? They already have enough villains in their gallery to choose from. I was expecting ultron's story line after thanos. but if they can pull this off, hats off to them. the WORLDBREAKER! woot woot

If they can properly showcase Planet Hulk, then Disney might be the first to get a 2 billion dollar comic film.

Planet Hulk storyline is phenominal Omario... I agree.

Let the third Avengers film bring the Worldbreaker!!! (HULK!!!)

Empire, Neo, JGAR, FMpro , Bball,Shawn, Baumer man.. Who you all would like to see as the Black Panther.

I always like Wesley Snipes or the guy from 12 yrs of the Slave?

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 1

If they can properly showcase Planet Hulk, then Disney might be the first to get a 2 billion dollar comic film.

Planet Hulk storyline is phenominal Omario... I agree.

Let the third Avengers film bring the Worldbreaker!!! (HULK!!!)

Empire, Neo, JGAR, FMpro , Bball,Shawn, Baumer man.. Who you all would like to see as the Black Panther.

I always like Wesley Snipes or the guy from 12 yrs of the Slave?

Snipes as the dad, T’Chaka. For Panther Chadwick Boseman,

Don't think PH would do 2B and we would likely get through TA3 before PH and TA2 or TA3 would hit 2B first.

• Like 1

I believe Disney will make a deal with Sony and bring Spidey to the Avengers 3 line up and I feel  the villain will be the Hulk at some point gang... Disney's Marvel team are definitely looking at the World War Hulk Storyline.... Man I hope they go for it.. That would be huge huge epic right there FMPRO and King Kong buddies. :o!!!

" STOPPPPPP MEEEE STOPPPP MEEE NOWWWWW!!!! " BEFORE I BREAKKKKKK THE WORLD!!!"

----Hulk reaching a powerlevel never before seen before!--World War HUlk is coming  for the Box office!!

I think that there will be hints of this in Avengers 2 little background things to show its the same universe.  Sony has been trying to partner up with both and marvel has been more receptive.

Could the three phases follow a somewhat "traditional" story flow as far as an overarching story plot?

The first phase introduces the characters, and hints at the larger menace... (Thanos)

The second phase flushes out the menace more, and ends on a tragic, foreboding cliffhanger.... (in this case, the stories start involving more infinity gems, and maybe the second Avengers movie features the death of an Avenger, and maybe Thanos getting his hands on the Infinity Gauntlet, minus only a gem or two)

....and the third brings it all together, culminating in a epic battle, with the stakes higher than ever before (Thanos finally assembles all the gems, and the Avengers + Guardians + others take him on) ?

Maybe?

I'm now thinking that the Avenger who dies (assuming one dies, that is) is Capatain America, but in Cap 3, not Ultron.

Edited by Prime Mover and Shaker