The Movie Man

Where does James Bond Rank as Best Movie Character Ever?

Are you all aware that the Bond-movies follow a book series by Ian Fleming (at least the ones at the start), who was inspired by real spies he has met? (similar with sherlock Holmes by Conan Doyle)

Edited by Rudolf

Catch-phrases: The former Austrian Bundeskanzler(Prime Minister) Alfred Gusenbauer introduced himself (I think to the foreign press) "My name is Gusenbauer, Alfred Gusenbauer". Everybody recogniced the joke. Some laughed with him , the others about him.

Bond is one of the most iconic movie characters so Top 5 for me. of course, retarded magazines like Empire would have you think that Aragorn is the best, most popular, most regognizable, sexiest,etc cause they constantly put him on top of every list. I`m happy to report that readers overwhelmingly vote that he`s placed way too high.

Well, he's no where near the best movie character ever. He's incredibly two dimensional and far too restricted to be the best movie character ever. It's compulsory for him to have gadgets, say the same lines in every outing, drink the same drink (made the same way), use the sam gun etc etc.I can see why people would put him into the conversation, simply because he's had a lot of movies made with that character, but that doesn't mean that character is very good. It's the villains, stunts, and action that makes the Bond movies good, not really Bond himself, and especially not because he's a good character (perhaps people like Bond because he's a poster image of an impossibly perfect male, but his character actually stinks).

Wow, you don't really have a grasp on what Bond is at all, huh?Bond is a character that all boys want to be and all girls want. It really dprsn't get anu better.