Walt Disney

Break the Tie: You Could Be Mine vs. Dredd Song vs. You Can Leave Your Hat On

The voting is now closed for the top 100 movie songs of all-time and all of the ballots have been counted. However, there are some ties. I need your help in breaking these ties. So every morning I will post songs that are tied for a specific spot. The voting will last until the next morning, when I will post the next tie that needs to be broken.Anyone can vote on these songs, whether you voted for the top 100 songs or you didn't . All you have to do is put the songs in the order you believe that they deserve. I will count all the votes and that will determine which one wins the tie-breaker. I won't tell you what position they are tied for, so you will only know that certain songs are tied. In case of a tie, I will subtract my own vote to decide who wins the tie-breaker. It's only fair, since I know the position that the songs are tied for.Please break the tie by ranking these songs from best to worst:1. You Could Be Mine – (Terminator 2: Judgment Day)2. Dredd Song (Judge Dredd)3. You Can Leave Your Hat On (9 ½ Weeks)In order for your vote to count in this particular tie breaker, you must rank these songs in order. You can't just pick one song.There is another tie breaker vote that is going on at the same time as this one. To vote on that tie breaker, you can click on this link:http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/6401-break-the-tie-the-ballad-of-davy-crockett-vs-new/

Edited by Walt Disney

btw can I check that 91/2 weeks also uses this song because I only know of it from the Full Monty sung by tom Jones.

9 1/2 weeks does indeed use this song. It uses a version that was written for the movie 9 1/2 weeks, so it is eligible to be voted on. Edited by Walt Disney

Is that all of the ties done now? When are you expecting to show us the final list?

We have 1 more 5 way Tie, 1 more 3 way tie, and 4 more 2 way ties. I'm running through the ties quickly now, so I expect we will be ready to see the list by Wednesday. Unless I speed up the voting even faster than I did with the last few.I will make an official announcement about the revealing of the final list on sunday night.

I just don't want to miss an of the ties, so not too quick if that's ok :)

I'm going to make sure to keep them open long enough for the people in different time zones to be able to vote. However, there may be 5 at a time that you have to vote for when you go online.

I've seen the film a long time ago, but the song sticks in my head due to the Full monty Finale.I'll try to watch it again to assess how pivitol a role it plays in this film too though.

It's he Kim Basinger strip scene.