Walt Disney

Break the Tie: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious vs. Nobody Does It Better

The voting is now closed for the top 100 movie songs of all-time and all of the ballots have been counted. However, there are some ties. I need your help in breaking these ties. So every morning I will post songs that are tied for a specific spot. The voting will last until the next morning, when I will post the next tie that needs to be broken.Anyone can vote on these songs, whether you voted for the top 100 songs or you didn't . All you have to do is put the songs in the order you believe that they deserve. I will count all the votes and that will determine which one wins the tie-breaker. I won't tell you what position they are tied for, so you will only know that certain songs are tied. In case of a tie, I will subtract my own vote to decide who wins the tie-breaker. It's only fair, since I know the position that the songs are tied for.1. Nobody Does It Better (The Spy Who Loved Me)2. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (Mary Poppins)

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: undefined

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,

BOXOFFICE Forums Staff

• Like 1