kayumanggi

2015 Discussion Thread: Universal wins the calendar year | SW: TFA - biggest film domestic, 3rd biggest film worldwide

God Neo. It's a 2015 film. BRAVE, a 2012 film had a budget of 185 M. You seriously don't think 200 M is possible for a 2015 Pixar movie? What do you expect? 100 M?

You said 200M, I said no do you have a link with 200M in it. All I am saying its not a lock, could happen, but not yet.

You said 200M, I said no do you have a link with 200M in it. All I am saying its not a lock, could happen, but not yet.

How can I have a link, it's a 2015 movie. (and you didn't ask for a link just for the record) Of course I am just predicting. 185 M, 190 M or 200 M is a big and risky amount. You are being too specific. Disney is gonna cram FOUR of their films in one summer? I am not saying it's not possible but definitely there could be bad consequences.

I didn't say that, I thought you forgot the other Summer 2015 movies.

Like what I said, they currently just have two. They usually just have three.IRON MAN lll, MONSTERS UNIVERSITY and LONE RANGER for 2013.ROBOPOCALYPSE, THE GOOD DINOSAUR and GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY for 2014.Having THE AVENGERS ll, POTC V, THE INSIDE OUT and STAR WARS Vll for 2015 is too much IMO.

How can I have a link, it's a 2015 movie. (and you didn't ask for a link just for the record) Of course I am just predicting. 185 M, 190 M or 200 M is a big and risky amount. You are being too specific. Disney is gonna cram FOUR of their films in one summer? I am not saying it's not possible but definitely there could be bad consequences.

Link because you are quite sure this will be a 200M movie, I am saying it could be but you are saying its a lock. What record?

Like what I said, they currently just have two. They usually just have three.IRON MAN lll, MONSTERS UNIVERSITY and LONE RANGER for 2013.ROBOPOCALYPSE, THE GOOD DINOSAUR and GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY for 2014.Having THE AVENGERS ll, POTC V, THE INSIDE OUT and STAR WARS Vll for 2015 is too much IMO.

I was just asking is that a complete Summer 2015 schedule or an only Disney one.

ROBOPOCALYPSE, THE GOOD DINOSAUR and GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY for 2014.Having THE AVENGERS ll, POTC V, THE INSIDE OUT and STAR WARS Vll for 2015 is too much IMO.

Star Wars 7 should move to summer 2016 IMO, and as for Robopocalypse is there any recent news on that?