efialtes76

Wednesday Numbers:Argo($1.3m),PA4($1M),Taken 2($0.8m)....

People actually watching that series?

Per the Orlando Sentinel:

According to early ratings, Fox won the night in total viewers and in the 18-to-49 age group with the game. San Francisco beat Detroit, 8-3. The preliminary ratings showed the game averaging 11.8 million viewers, a number that is likely to climb.

The number could obviously change, but it had some kind of effect.

I have no interest in watching any of the games, but I guess some people did :P

Edited by 75live

LOTS of people in Detroit are watching. The town is baseball crazy right now.

I'm pulling for the Giants(I grew up in the Bay Area), but I'm really just hoping for a competitive historic series. I'm not a huge baseball fan, but when it's history I'm watching, I'm enthralled. 3 homers in one WS game? I just saw something that's only happened 4 times in over a century(and I've seen it two years in a row). That's fun. Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™

I'm pulling for the Giants(I grew up in the Bay Area), but I'm really just hoping for a competitive historic series. I'm not a huge baseball fan, but when it's history I'm watching, I'm enthralled. 3 homers in one WS game? I just saw something that's only happened 4 times in over a century(and I've seen it two years in a row). That's fun.

Being a Yankee fan, I'm used to seeing this stuff already! :shades:

Being a Yankee fan, I'm used to seeing this stuff already! :shades:

Not from Alex Rodriguez. I know, I know, low blow, but unless you were around when Reggie Jackson and Babe Ruth were playing, you haven't seen this from anybody but Albert Pujols and Pablo Sandovar and last I checked, they weren't on the Yankees when they did it. ;)
  • Like 2

Not from Alex Rodriguez. I know, I know, low blow, but unless you were around when Reggie Jackson and Babe Ruth were playing, you haven't seen this from anybody but Albert Pujols and Pablo Sandovar and last I checked, they weren't on the Yankees when they did it. ;)

Cardinals could have used him against the Giants. :(