Join our Telegram group by clicking the following link:

https://t.me/joinchat/BDsV7QrWB2ogzJ811S043A

You can get Telegram by downloading the app and creating an account using your phone number. You can then change your username to your forum name.

#ED

Star Wars: The Last Jedi | December 15, 2017 | Reviews p442 - RT is no “Mad Max: Fury Road" | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS

BTW, whoever had the Monkey's Paw out there and wished for TLJ to get a better DOM/INT worldwide split than Rogue One, all I have to say to you is:

BUeKWdg.png?1

5 minutes ago, Porthos said:

BTW, whoever had the Monkey's Paw out there and wished for TLJ to get a better DOM/INT worldwide split than Rogue One, all I have to say to you is:

BUeKWdg.png?1

:chaplin:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

:chaplin:

You're not a Disney SW fan, so it wouldn't be a Monkey Paw wish for you, now would it? j1aUlyv.gif

53 minutes ago, Porthos said:

BUeKWdg.png?1

Sorry...good news is I have some wishes left.

• Disbelief 1

3 minutes ago, RandomYojimbo said:

Sorry...good news is I have some wishes left.

dontyouputthatevilonmeRandomJC.gif

• Astonished 1

19 hours ago, GirafficPark said:

The fight scene is typical of JJ Abrams work. Great detail in some of the key things, that some people pick up on and clearly love... So why then are other things as amateurish and hamfisted as they can possibly be, resulting in a movie that's way, WAY less than the sum of its parts?

JJ seems to lack the ability to ever give an entire movie 100% of his attention, if every scene were treated with this much care we'd get far better movies. 

19 hours ago, GirafficPark said:

The fight scene is typical of JJ Abrams work. Great detail in some of the key things, that some people pick up on and clearly love... So why then are other things as amateurish and hamfisted as they can possibly be, resulting in a movie that's way, WAY less than the sum of its parts?

I liked TFA but then TLJ but the answer to your question is JJ the man has never had an original thought in his life. His work is just standing on The shoulders of his superiors and copying them as closely as possible. Sometimes it works, mission impossible 3, sometimes it doesn’t, super 8,  TFA is a perfect combination of both

• Like 2

The Last Jedi Domestic Gross So Far:       $580,274,584

The Last Jedi Worldwide Gross So Far: $1,235,274,584

The Bounty on the Beast (TLJ passes BatB as the #1 Film of 2017, DOM): 

$504,014,166 (ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!!!

It's Only Underachieving If You Set Your Sights High (TLJ Passes The Avengers [unadj], enters Top Five DOM [unadj]):

$623,357,911 ($43,083,327 to go)

Situation Normal, We’re All Fine Here (TLJ Passes Titanic [unadj], achieves 3.0x multi):

$659,363,945 ($79,089,361 to go)

——

Made it Ma! Top of the World!  (TLJ passes BatB as the #1 Film of 2017, WW):

$1,263,521,127 ($28,246,543 to go)

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN (TAKE TWO)... (TLJ passes HP VII: Pt 2 WW [unadj])

$1,341,511,220 ($106,236,636 to go)

• Like 2

The Last Jedi Domestic Gross So Far:       $594,902,305

The Last Jedi Worldwide Gross So Far: $1,269,905,006

The Bounty on the Beast (TLJ passes BatB as the #1 Film of 2017, DOM): 

$504,014,166 (ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!!!

It's Only Underachieving If You Set Your Sights High (TLJ Passes The Avengers [unadj], enters Top Five DOM [unadj]):

$623,357,911 ($28,455,606 to go)

Situation Normal, We’re All Fine Here (TLJ Passes Titanic [unadj], achieves 3.0x multi):

$659,363,945 ($64,461,641 to go)

——

Made it Ma! Top of the World!  (TLJ passes BatB as the #1 Film of 2017, WW):

$1,263,521,127 (ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!!!)

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN (TAKE TWO)... (TLJ passes HP VII: Pt 2 WW [unadj])

$1,341,511,220 ($71,606,214 to go)

====

The Last Jedi became the #1 film of 2017 Worldwide over the weekend. RebWGyw.png

Also, now that we're in the crawl section of the run, gonna shift to updating on Mon/Fri actuals.  See ya'll then. :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I'm curious, about this bombing in China. I gotta ask...um...how do the Chinese, uh...view...their Vietnamese (the Asian actress) neighbors? There was an issue with Doctor Strange, where they didn't want to portray the Ancient One as Tibetan, because China had an issue...there's no...issues...with China and Vietnam, is there? There's an issue with Tibet, South Korea, and Japan, I know that...

4 hours ago, OdinSon2k14 said:

I'm curious, about this bombing in China. I gotta ask...um...how do the Chinese, uh...view...their Vietnamese (the Asian actress) neighbors? There was an issue with Doctor Strange, where they didn't want to portray the Ancient One as Tibetan, because China had an issue...there's no...issues...with China and Vietnam, is there? There's an issue with Tibet, South Korea, and Japan, I know that...

They aren't great.