Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

#ED

Star Wars: The Last Jedi | December 15, 2017 | Teaser Trailer Out OMG (pg152)

Filmiest    0

I am quite excited about the new movies. I am very optimistic that they will be a huge step up from the last 3.  I love the idea that they may break box office records if things go well. 

GiantCALBears    8,358

that's pretty fast. not even 1.5 years after episode vii.

Disney is on a mission to destroy the other film based franchises, stock performance supports this outperformance. Now will they sustain talent & quality that viewers will come to expect?

Blankments    25,752

I'm actually really surprised that Disney's going with May 2017. Space operas are rare enough already; Disney wants to market two high-profile SO sequels in one month?

kitik    8,772

that's pretty fast. not even 1.5 years after episode vii.

Just 5 months after Rogue One!.

I'm actually really surprised that Disney's going with May 2017. Space operas are rare enough already; Disney wants to market two high-profile SO sequels in one month?

And that's the even crazier timeframe. Just 3 weeks after GOTG2. And both are from Disney!

That doesn't seem right. That said, if those 2 movies stuck to the beginning and end of May, every single other movie needs to abandon May 2017 immediately.

They're 3 weeks apart, that's really quite a gap. Also bear in mind that most countries get GotG2 in April not May.