Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

#ED

Star Wars: The Last Jedi | December 15, 2017 | Teaser Trailer Out OMG (pg152)

WrathOfHan    29,211

Has the sequel been greenlit already? Do you think it will get funded?

The first day of Episode 7's merch alone will fund it.

• Like 1

lilmac    4,548

So filming begins in March? Cutting it kinda close isn't it

March/April/May - principal "photography"

June - April 2017 - post production (10 months)

Kalo    7,360

So filming begins in March? Cutting it kinda close isn't it

Almost a whole year of post production is cutting it close?

CJohn    48,041

So early? Are they afraid Mark Hammil is gonna die soon or what :lol: ? If one of the main 3 isn't on set that is a big spoiler for The Force Awakens.

Kalo    7,360

So early? Are they afraid Mark Hammil is gonna die soon or what :lol: ? If one of the main 3 isn't on set that is a big spoiler for The Force Awakens.

How if they don't start filming till march? 

Not really. It's possible that there are scenes without the originals which will be shot, blimey..

terrestrial    9,501

I find it positively insane that Episode VIII will start filming before VII releases.  

Read the text, there is a reason why they do that. It's not the main filming... (article includes spoilers! But they are partly with white on white letters)

Boner Omega    14,832

Read the text, there is a reason why they do that. It's not the main filming... (article includes spoilers! But they are partly with white on white letters)

I realize this, but it's still frustrating that they are rushing through these and we will have another Star Wars movie, a main story actual Episode, in theaters just a year and a half after VII. 

They are going too hard to fast and I while I knew that was their plan, this announcement is just making it a reality and I'm like fuck man, slow it down!

• Like 3

terrestrial    9,501

I realize this, but it's still frustrating that they are rushing through these and we will have another Star Wars movie, a main story actual Episode, in theaters just a year and a half after VII. 

They are going too hard to fast and I while I knew that was their plan, this announcement is just making it a reality and I'm like fuck man, slow it down!

Hmm I think if they have a reason for a certain scene to film there and already have the contacts there from filming the other movie and now the flowers... may look like they need it, I kind of can understand why they film ... some scenes there now.

It also may be that some actors do have scedule problems one year later (when the flora again looks like now) or they use some location again that later on is not longer available or...

I wouldn't take it as a proof for rushing yet. Too me it looks more like they have an idea about the general story for all 3 movies that might include some key moments...

A bit like back to back filming, but only at one location

• Like 1

Kalo    7,360

Yeah I would say that is either like one or two scenes from the film or maybe even just scenery shots. not main principle photography.  

• Like 1

kowhite    14,323

I find it positively insane that Episode VIII will start filming before VII releases.

Yeah, they should totally wait for Ep VII to come to to make sure it does well enough to warrant a sequel.

• Like 1