Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

#ED

Star Wars: The Last Jedi | December 15, 2017 | Teaser Trailer Out OMG (pg152)

kowhite    14,323

I am with you. I would wanted this to come out in 2018.

Lucas wants that May date back.

Plus...dat cash flow.

It will be interesting...6 months between franchise movies. It didn't work for Matrix. But...I think this won't go that way.

Edited by kowhite
  • Like 1

Orestes    6,826

Plus...dat cash flow.

It will be interesting...6 months between franchise movies. It didn't work for Matrix. But...I think this won't go that way.

Well, so long as this isn't as bad as either of the Matrix sequels, it should be ok.

• Like 1

kowhite    14,323

Well, so long as this isn't as bad as either of the Matrix sequels, it should be ok.

So...it'll be ok.

And I for one totally dig Matrix Reloaded.

Edited by kowhite

The Futurist    22,365

So...it'll be ok.

And I for one totally dig Matrix Reloaded.

Matrix Revolutions lost half its audience dom, that was br00tal, the Rejection.

All of a sudden, nobody cared about Neo & team, in six months ...

DAJK    10,613

Honestly, if TFA gets some crazy multiplier in December, and Avatar 2 doesn't pan out for 2017, I wouldn't be surprised if Disney pushes VIII until Dec 2017.

kowhite    14,323

Matrix Revolutions lost half its audience dom, that was br00tal, the Rejection.

All of a sudden, nobody cared about Neo & team, in six months ...

Yeah, my like of Reloaded or not...

That film did not resonate.

Plus...Revolutions wasn't very good.

Oh well.

kowhite    14,323

Honestly, if TFA gets some crazy multiplier in December, and Avatar 2 doesn't pan out for 2017, I wouldn't be surprised if Disney pushes VIII until Dec 2017.

I honestly don't see that happening no matter what. They got a hardon for May.

kowhite    14,323

:rotfl:

Jesus...I was gonna post a Marisa Tomei picture so I googled Marisa Tomei sexy (get it...Aunt May)...

And man...hard on indeed. Sorry, i couldn't post most of those pictures.

Ethan Hunt    16,702

Jesus...I was gonna post a Marisa Tomei picture so I googled Marisa Tomei sexy (get it...Aunt May)...

And man...hard on indeed. Sorry, i couldn't post most of those pictures.

Maybe you should stick to Rosemary Harris

kowhite    14,323

Marissa ...

Dat Mickey Rourke movie ...

Burning Stuff ... need air conditioning ...

Oh yes, you know.

You know. So good.

Boner Omega    14,832

Plus...dat cash flow.

Yes, that cash flow. The one that the two highest grossing movies of all time got, in December!

I don't think they realize how crowded summer gets these days! They won't be able to lock up IMAX as long then either.

Edited by Boner Omega

WrathOfHan    29,211

Yes, that cash flow. The one that the two highest grossing movies of all time got, in December!

I don't think they realize how crowded summer gets these days! They won't be able to lock up IMAX as long then either.

It's about a month before Wonder Woman, still a good amount of time for IMAX. Edited by WrathOfHan

water    2,555

moving it to December could be good because then they could use the 40th anniversary in May for massive event marketing which could be more beneficial than releasing the movie itself then

filmscholar    5,548

We went a Decade without a new Star Wars films outside of the "Clone Wars" Animated Film and now we are getting 3 Episodes and 3 Spin Offs in 5 years.   I don't blame Disney, they had to release a Star Wars film on the 40th Anniversary.  I remember debating people who said why would disney care about Anniversaries.  Cause it's Star Wars.  I mean 2015 is the 35th Annivesary of "Empire" and 10th Anniversary of "Sith".   I really loved "Looper" so I'm very excited to see what Rian does with this.  

Wade Wilson    17

TFA date announced: OMG THEY IZ FUCKING WITH OUR TRADITIONZZZZZ

episode viii filming date confirms plan to return to May: OMG ITS TOO FAST THEY IZ BOXED INNNN

I think their just trying to choose the best dates marketing and timing wise episode viii with the anniversary and everything notice the rian Johnson announcement came with the date but trevorrow didn't also marvel hasn't announced any films past inhumans yet im thinking episode ix won't be a May 2019 release since that would sandwich it between infinity war and justice league 2 I bet their thinking Nov/Dec 2019 November if an avatar film is released then December if it isn't

kowhite    14,323

TFA date announced: OMG THEY IZ FUCKING WITH OUR TRADITIONZZZZZ

episode viii filming date confirms plan to return to May: OMG ITS TOO FAST THEY IZ BOXED INNNN

I think their just trying to choose the best dates marketing and timing wise episode viii with the anniversary and everything notice the rian Johnson announcement came with the date but trevorrow didn't also marvel hasn't announced any films past inhumans yet im thinking episode ix won't be a May 2019 release since that would sandwich it between infinity war and justice league 2 I bet their thinking Nov/Dec 2019 November if an avatar film is released then December if it isn't

Omg there's something wrong with me...

I read your post and all I could think was...sentences, run on, brain exploding!

I'll respond properly later.

water    2,555

who knows 1.5 years between releases could be the perfect schedule it worked wonders for thg->cf