Join our Telegram group by clicking the following link:

https://t.me/joinchat/BDsV7QrWB2ogzJ811S043A

You can get Telegram by downloading the app and creating an account using your phone number. You can then change your username to your forum name.

#ED

Star Wars: The Last Jedi | December 15, 2017 | TRAILER IS OUT | TICKETS SELLING FAST | BEST FRANCHISE EVER

18 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

Would make a lot of sense if the next trailer was released at D23/Comic Con (back to back weekends in mid-July).

I'd be surprised if they did. Generally, it seems like they prefer to release the trailers when nothing else major, movie wise, is going on or being announced. It allows the trailer to dominate social media and such for a couple of weeks or so. 

I could see some type of BTS video, maybe

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, junkshop36 said:

I'd be surprised if they did. Generally, it seems like they prefer to release the trailers when nothing else major, movie wise, is going on or being announced. It allows the trailer to dominate social media and such for a couple of weeks or so. 

I could see some type of BTS video, maybe

True. But I expect to see another trailer next month or August. Just looking at upcoming events those make the most sense, although they could do something on GMA or something like that.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, MyMovieCanBeatUpYourMovie said:

Expect multiple think pieces about anxiety over Episode IX and urging Disney to replace Trevorrow after the critical pasting his new film is getting.  Voices of skepticism about the choice are only going to grow louder, I suspect.

I'm pretty sure they'd have critical think pieces about the anxiety of Episode IX if they changed catering companies. It's all just noise in the wind, and they were so sure about Rogue One.

7 minutes ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

I am guesssing D23. 

I agree. Easier to stick out in the crowd there (as opposed to Comic-Con), especially since the big news from the theme park side will be about Star Wars Land at DL and WDW anyways.

Edited by Jayhawk

1 hour ago, Dbot1800 said:

Another sign pointing to a new trailer coming soon (probably still around Comic Con).

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/releases/star-wars-last-jedi-filmtrailer-1

It's just a shorter version of the first trailer. Not new.

Expect BTS reel like with TFA and Rogue One in July at SDCC/D23, trailer probably in October like TFA....

• Like 5

On 6/15/2017 at 3:05 PM, Jayhawk said:

True. But I expect to see another trailer next month or August. Just looking at upcoming events those make the most sense, although they could do something on GMA or something like that.

On 6/20/2017 at 1:49 PM, Dbot1800 said:

Another sign pointing to a new trailer coming soon (probably still around Comic Con).

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/releases/star-wars-last-jedi-filmtrailer-1

On 6/20/2017 at 2:37 PM, Dexter of Suburbia said:

I am guesssing D23. 

On 6/20/2017 at 3:40 PM, antovolk said:

It's just a shorter version of the first trailer. Not new.

Expect BTS reel like with TFA and Rogue One in July at SDCC/D23, trailer probably in October like TFA....

It's most likely going to be released online in July, probably at the D23 Expo event or at the San Diego Comic-Con. And even though it's expected to be a shorter version of the trailer already released online, I expect that it will have some new snippets of footage that wasn't in the previous trailer.

Edited by Sean B
  • Like 1

Why do some people think that this trailer is just a shorter version of the already existing one?

That simply makes no sense. There is nothing to be gained by releasing a trailer that shows nothing new, and in fact shows even less than the last one. This is even more true when you consider that recent news about Star Wars have been rather negative, and they need something to create some excitement again, which certainly doesn't happen by releasing an old trailer again. If anything, this would lead to a backlash.

I haven't seen anything that would suggest that these two trailers are the same. The only thing we know is the trailer classification in the UK, that's it. This being trailer B doesn't say anything about how similar it is to the first one. TFA also had trailer A and B, and they had nothing in common.

5 hours ago, Sean B said:

It's most likely going to be released online in July, probably at the D23 Expo event or at the San Diego Comic-Con. And even though it's expected to be a shorter version of the trailer already released online, I expect that it will have some new snippets of footage that wasn't in the previous trailer.

No, it's a new trailer. I can't explain but people who know how classification works says it's a new thing, not an abbreviated teaser. Also, they have no reason to just show shorter version of the teaser whose reception was somewhat muted (it didn't upstage other trailers released at the same time, in fact, Thor 3 stole it's thunder).

I'm certain it'll be in July cause they have to bounce back from Han Solo fiasco and can't focus on that movie now. So TLJ focus would be the quickest remedy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Valonqar said:

No, it's a new trailer. I can't explain but people who know how classification works says it's a new thing, not an abbreviated teaser. Also, they have no reason to just show shorter version of the teaser whose reception was somewhat muted (it didn't upstage other trailers released at the same time, in fact, Thor 3 stole it's thunder).

I'm certain it'll be in July cause they have to bounce back from Han Solo fiasco and can't focus on that movie now. So TLJ focus would be the quickest remedy. 

I hope this wording was intentional.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, George Parr said:

Why do some people think that this trailer is just a shorter version of the already existing one?

That simply makes no sense. There is nothing to be gained by releasing a trailer that shows nothing new, and in fact shows even less than the last one. This is even more true when you consider that recent news about Star Wars have been rather negative, and they need something to create some excitement again, which certainly doesn't happen by releasing an old trailer again. If anything, this would lead to a backlash.

I haven't seen anything that would suggest that these two trailers are the same. The only thing we know is the trailer classification in the UK, that's it. This being trailer B doesn't say anything about how similar it is to the first one. TFA also had trailer A and B, and they had nothing in common.

Because this happens ALL THE TIME with 2min+ trailers - these are shorter versions just for cinemas. These are hardly ever released online.

25 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I'm 90+% confident that it's a cutdown of trailer A and not new. It's just for cinemas, not released online, and again happens all the time with 2min+ trailers. There's zero reason for the next new TLJ trailer to actually be shorter than the previous one. And this "Trailer B" is exactly 90 seconds long....

Edited by antovolk
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, aabattery said:

I hope this wording was intentional.

Pun indeed intended! :D

@antovolk 

Image result for luke that's impossible gif

Edited by Valonqar