CJohn

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker | 20 DEC 2019 | JJ Abrams back to rescue the franchise from Ruin | Tag all spoilers. TLJ discussion is allowed | Trailer Pg 440

AndyLL

Talking about the leaks, not matter how vague, can lead to a thread ban if not spoiler tagged.

Message added by AndyLL

We gotta get some of these old Hollywood directors to give their Star Wars hot-takes soon too

under the 2 minute warning, so not long for the trailer now

edit- and as soon as i say that, there's a replay review  lol

Edited by 75Live

Fastest Presales in 24hrs I think is:

Endgame

TFA

TLJ

Rogue One

IW

Yeah, it's most likely going to go past TLJ. Damn, that's 4 Star Wars movies lol.

Edited by infamous5445

1 minute ago, TMP said:

We gotta get some of these old Hollywood directors to give their Star Wars hot-takes soon too

Star Wars was a mistake - Hayao Miyazaki

8 minutes ago, Gamora said:

I started going there a lot because of the IMAX-only aspect ratio for MCU movies and now I just go for most of the movies I really want to see because it's such a step up. Since I see MCU movies there first and then watch them in the regular theatre as well I can really tell the difference. Like for Ragnarok the dark scenes at the beginning with Surtur were so much clearer in IMAX, and when Immigrant Song kicks in it's so anemic in a regular theatre compared with IMAX. It can be a bit loud for some people though, I remember for TLJ the family behind us left after like 5 minutes because the kids were complaining it was too loud. 😂 The trailers can sometimes be louder than the movie though, First Man was the worst I can recall, but the movie itself is fine. On the loud side, yes, but not too much imo.

Btw you're lucky to see the trailer for TRoS, I haven't seen it in theatres yet, but I haven't been much lately so that doesn't help. 

Yeah I imagine Ragnarok would of been dope and yeah it was pretty loud but for a midnight screening I don’t mind that will help me stay awake 😂

10 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Go back here or in Presales thread and you'll find people who called this because that;s how fandom rush works. None of them expects 300M+ OW.

As for Solo PS, that was an official announcement. 

Quote us one person who said TROS would have bigger presales, either 24 hour or total, than Endgame. We'll wait. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 75Live said:

under the 2 minute warning, so not long for the trailer now

edit- and as soon as i say that, there's a replay review  lol

The curse of 75Live :ph34r:

1 minute ago, VenomXXR said:

Quote us one person who said TROS would have bigger presales, either 24 hour or total, than Endgame. We'll wait. 

I'm not going to read threads back. if you care you'll find it, if not than go pretend that TROS presales so far are so unexpected and nobody called them. whatever. It won't come close to EG boxoffice in any way so that's that.

these last 25 seconds are going to take forever 😛

yes, then commercials, but still, just get these last seconds over, at least

finally it's halftime, so it's very very soon :D 

I'm so jazzed about getting my tickets I keep forgetting there's going to be a trailer. 😁

4 minutes ago, Jamiem said:

Yeah I imagine Ragnarok would of been dope and yeah it was pretty loud but for a midnight screening I don’t mind that will help me stay awake 😂

I don't handle midnight sessions well but I always sleep during the day before I go to them otherwise I'd die. Funny you should mention that, I had a spare ticket after a friend cancelled for TFA and the co-worker who came wasn't that into Star Wars but I think he just wanted to be part of the hype. Anyway, he apparently slept through part of it according to my friend who was sat next to him, so I guess it's not a guarantee. Have a nap first just in case. :P

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Valonqar said:

I'm not going to read threads back. if you care you'll find it, if not than go pretend that TROS presales so far are so unexpected and nobody called them. whatever. It won't come close to EG boxoffice in any way so that's that.

Like I thought and everyone already knew. Talking out your ass as usual.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, VenomXXR said:

Like I thought and everyone already knew. Talking out your ass as usual.

yeah, now just enjoy the trailer :) 

• Thanks 1

This has already almost completely filled up the 6:00 in PLF for that Thursday at the theater I frequent here. And tickets haven't even been on sale for two hours. Damn.