CJohn

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker | 20 DEC 2019 | NO SPOILERS | Reviews Page 651 | Worst reviewed live action Star Wars movie Ever

AndyLL

Talking about the leaks, not matter how vague, can lead to a thread ban if not spoiler tagged.

Message added by AndyLL

Probably going to stop by Target later today and see what the selection looks like.  I've been wanting one of those TROS t-shirts for a while, so hopefully they have one. 

I have to work until 6 so I'm going to miss out on most stuff

Is it bad that as a huge SW fan, this film doesn’t really have me interested at all? 

I just don’t like what I’m seeing from trailers at all.....I’m hoping I’m proven wrong come December.

33 minutes ago, K1stpierre said:

Is it bad that as a huge SW fan, this film doesn’t really have me interested at all? 

I regret to inform you that you are a former huge SW fan.

• Haha 1

Just left both Walmart and Target.

Taget is loaded, with a big display in both the front of the store, and an even bigger one in the toy section.  They have everything figures, LEGO’s, shirts, ect.  They even had Kylo Ren cereal out for display haha. 

Walmart was a waste of time.  They have a tiny display in the toy section with very little in it.  All they had was Zori and Rey figures.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Checked out Target,  virtually no new toys besides pops. Other films had big displays at entrance,  not so this time. Big Frozen 2 display at entrance though.

• Thanks 1

Not movie related, I repeat NOT movie related, but a Roundup of the Lucasfilm Publishing Panel over at NYCC:

Highlights:

Excellent choice from the work I've seen from her.

@4815162342

Haven't track down the deets of what the stories are yet.  But more Clone Wars is always welcome. 👍

To the surprise of literally no one, the Star Wars and Darth Vader lines are getting new number 1's, set post ESB:

And finally, the One More Thing™ of this panel:

@JB33

===

Other stuff at the first tweet, including children age books and the sequel to Alphabet Squadron which was announced yesterday.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Not sure if this guy is a good source since he runs a star wars podcast show called the Kessel Run Radio. Based on his tweets he's at NYCC. He Said this today.. 

Once again is this guy a good source? Could this be potentially be accurate? 

This Monday feels a bit too soon.  October 14th just feels like a perfect date for it to arrive, but I won't complain either way.  As long as I don't have to wait until the 21st!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Cappoedameron said:

I could have sworn I read somewhere that Kennedy said this won't be the last we see of the sequel trio aka Rey, Poe, and Finn.

She said that at Celebration but it was one of those nebulous things.  Could mean we see them in something on Disney Plus (Poe has already been on Resistancefor instance) or something years/decades down the road.  But no immediate plans that we know of.  None of the new films in current development star then, for what it’s worth.

Edited by Porthos

3 hours ago, Porthos said:

Not movie related, I repeat NOT movie related, but a Roundup of the Lucasfilm Publishing Panel over at NYCC:

Highlights:

Excellent choice from the work I've seen from her.

@4815162342

Haven't track down the deets of what the stories are yet.  But more Clone Wars is always welcome. 👍

To the surprise of literally no one, the Star Wars and Darth Vader lines are getting new number 1's, set post ESB:

And finally, the One More Thing™ of this panel:

@JB33

===

Other stuff at the first tweet, including children age books and the sequel to Alphabet Squadron which was announced yesterday.

You're killing me @Porthos! I can't handle all this stuff (nor can my wallet!).

A new Thrawn trilogy? SIGN ME THE FUCK UP! Makes you wonder if Lucasfilm (whether film or TV) is going to start exploring the Ascendancy and if the books will start becoming more relevant as a result. They keep giving us such great Thrawn content that they can't not tie it all in to a movie(s) at some point.

• Like 1