CJohn

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker | 20 DEC 2019 | NO SPOILERS | Reviews Page 651 | Worst reviewed live action Star Wars movie Ever

AndyLL

Talking about the leaks, not matter how vague, can lead to a thread ban if not spoiler tagged.

Message added by AndyLL

You know, the last time there was a Game Seven in the World Series and a SW film was due in December, we got a surprise 45 second TV spot.  YiBe40t.png YiBe40t.png YiBe40t.png

Rumored New Leaks Under Cut.  Third Act Sounds AMAZING GUYS.

Spoiler

talVA9a.png

• Haha 4

Watch the whole vid, everyone. :ph34r:

===

Also for the Rey fans:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

Reveal hidden contents

I am 99.999999999% sure this is a troll, but like hell am I gonna click on that spoiler bar. :lol: 

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, Chucky said:

What dream world do you live in where TLJ has more defenders than Season 8? The season sucked but it was still better recieved than TLJ which single handedly killed one of the biggest franchises of all time, now that's embarrassing 

:ban:

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

Reveal hidden contents

:bagoverhead:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, captainwondyful said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for spoiling the whole movie for me :sadno::sadno::sadno::sadno::sadno:Srsly can Mods get banned too??

Edited by Brainbug
  • Thanks 1

Don't click on the hidden contents...

The Collider Lucas reaction is excellent and they just released a Mandalorian reaction as well. 

No fuckin way I give Collider clicks. And I don't care for mandalorian. It targets my mom and dad generation. :lol:

Edited by Valonqar

Collider is about to be finished.  Literally all the talent they have is leaving.  They’ve been on a steady downhill trend for a while.  Marc Fernandez talking Star Wars is insufferable. 

Edited by Knights of Ren
  • Like 1

I haven't watched Collider since Campea vanished and did his own thing. I'm just saying that video is pretty funny. 

11 hours ago, Brainbug said:

Thanks for spoiling the whole movie for me :sadno::sadno::sadno::sadno::sadno:Srsly can Mods get banned too??

On it!!

@captainwondyful has been threadbanned for the next 24 seconds for posting fake spoilers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Astonished 2

Josh Trank was a train wreck in the making KK if anything had the foresight to get rid of, I don’t get why he’s always lumped in with the others.

Edited by cookie

Could this surpass ESB and become the second greatest Star Wars Movie, second only to the Last Jedi?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The Panda said:

Could this surpass ESB and become the second greatest Star Wars Movie, second only to the Last Jedi?

Sometimes i think youre the reverse Lordmandeep when it comes to this topic :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, The Panda said:

YouTube already calling this the worst Star Wars film ever, so it has a chance 

Moderation: It was made abundantly clear twice that all talks regarding GOT and D&D Star Wars films need to go in their appropriate threads - https://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/25551-new-star-wars-films-maybe-a-trilogy-maybe-not-one-maybe-none-not-from-game-of-thrones-creators-david-benioff-and-db-weiss-at-the-very-least/

@Valonqar @Gavin Feng @kitik @Ryan Reynolds Have been threadbanned for 24 hours for contravening repeated warnings. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Not Cool 1