CJohn

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker | 20 DEC 2019 | NO SPOILERS | Reviews Page 651 | Worst reviewed live action Star Wars movie Ever

AndyLL

Talking about the leaks, not matter how vague, can lead to a thread ban if not spoiler tagged.

Message added by AndyLL

5 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

More cast members loved TROS so much they keep imploring fans to see it:

He also said "We have a masterpiece!" in the comment section. 

18 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

More cast members loved TROS so much they keep imploring fans to see it:

Where does he implore fans at all in that statement to see the film?  Sounds like he’s just proud of the hard work he and the cast put in. 

Edited by Knights of Ren
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Knights of Ren said:

Where does he implore fans at all in that statement to see the film?  Sounds like he’s just proud of the hard work he and the cast put in. 

Nevermind-I realize this was a response to someone who said that the cast was imploring fans to see it. 

Edited by jedijake
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Knights of Ren said:

There are a few negative nancies in this thread including the one that you are quoting, is the reason I don't post in this thread. They are insufferable.  Best to ignore their comments. 

Anyway, Good to see these positive reactions. I'm hyped to watch this baby. 😎😎😎

Edited by jb007
  • Like 2

Positive reactions from people who cannot say a negative thing about their movie cause they are in it are not real positive reactions, c'mon now. I'm sure that first reactions will overhype it like they overhype eevrything but quoting cast as a sign of good omen is LOL. That said, my bad for I started it by posting that tweet. 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 2

MSW just posted what Colin Treverrows Ep 9 would have been.  Not sure if allowed to post in here, but worth a read.  We avoided a shit show is all I got to say. 

16 minutes ago, Knights of Ren said:

MSW just posted what Colin Treverrows Ep 9 would have been.  Not sure if allowed to post in here, but worth a read.  We avoided a shit show is all I got to say. 

totally agree,why would Lucasfilm even hire him in the first place

4 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

The Prequels have had remarkable staying power for the cheese...

I suppose, if getting meme'd is considered staying power.

9 minutes ago, jason1230 said:

Presumably because JW made a lot of money. 

8 minutes ago, ZackM said:

I suppose, if getting meme'd is considered staying power.

That is the essence of staying power in 2019.

15 minutes ago, jason1230 said:

Spielberg probably recommended JJ and Colin to Kennedy 

yes this is a shameless way to celebrate Lupita's entry into Oscar race (she needed this boost) but TROS members Lupita and Driver are doing swell with awards these past few days. The former has just won New York Critics Circle and the latter won Gotham Award 2 days ago. :bravo:

Edited by Valonqar
  • Sad 1

Thought I'd put this here since it's SW-related: reviews are coming in for Rise of the Resistance at Disney World (opens tomorrow there and in middle of January at Disneyland) and it sounds like they have a winner on their hands. Saw a bit of the attraction during the live Candlelight broadcast with Neil Patrick Harris last night (he was one of the first to ride it and said it will soon be called Rise of the Attendance lmao) and it does look like quite awesome. Can't wait to ride it (and experience Galaxy's Edge in general) whenever my next Disney vacation occurs.

https://ew.com/movies/2019/12/04/disney-rise-of-the-resistance-reviews/

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Thought I'd put this here since it's SW-related: reviews are coming in for Rise of the Resistance at Disney World (opens tomorrow there and in middle of January at Disneyland) and it sounds like they have a winner on their hands. Saw a bit of the attraction during the live Candlelight broadcast with Neil Patrick Harris last night (he was one of the first to ride it and said it will soon be called Rise of the Attendance lmao) and it does look like quite awesome. Can't wait to ride it (and experience Galaxy's Edge in general) whenever my next Disney vacation occurs.

I went to both Disneyland in August (for D23) and Orlando (October) this year hoping to ride this. Staying away from spoilers but cannot wait to ride it when I can afford to go back to one of the two. 

Galaxy’s Edge is phenomenal. 

First time I’d ventured out to the west coast but absolutely loved it. 

11 minutes ago, filmlover said:

That's actually pretty hilarious haha!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I don't know whether to spoil myself now since the wait is potentially years to ride it, but I'm sure it would be great to ride it fresh.