CJohn

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker | 20 DEC 2019 | NO SPOILERS | Reviews Page 651 | Worst reviewed live action Star Wars movie Ever

AndyLL

Talking about the leaks, not matter how vague, can lead to a thread ban if not spoiler tagged.

Message added by AndyLL

8 hours ago, Snark88 said:

I think they're either gonna just call the next trilogy Episodes X-XII and market Episode X as the beginning of a new saga. 

I think that their goal is to get rid of numbers. So TROS is basically the end of Episodes aka Numbered movies. They can make trilogies or just serialized movies with subtitles instead of Episode # prefix. That way, new markets that didn't catch up with 9 or more other movies can watch as if the movie's first ever. It's a good business move.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

Haven't read the "leaks" but interesting response.

It was the dumbest thing I have ever read.  Not surprised to hear it was false. 

I don't get obsession with the script that never was. This is attracting so much attention but for what? It isn't in the movie so who cares?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

i say you will be 100% wrong, i expect a continuation in some form with in the next 12 years, not saying it will be Episode X

In the next 5 years, and it will be Episode X.

Edit: unless they do drop the Episode numbers as mentioned above, maybe that's better for new markets.

Edited by MrGlass2

6 minutes ago, Knights of Ren said:

https://t.co/Dus5uaRmp7?amp=1

Oscar and Daisy feel no need to do anymore.  Boyega not entertaining anything but feature films.  No way in hell they do anything within the next 10 years y’all are crazy. 

Yeah things can change, but it will likely be closer to a decade before an actual continuation of this story-line with these characters again than anything like 5 years. That would mean it would be in development right now and it's obviously not. LFL will reassess where they go after the 3 year film break.

22 minutes ago, Knights of Ren said:

Oscar and Daisy feel no need to do anymore.  Boyega not entertaining anything but feature films.  No way in hell they do anything within the next 10 years y’all are crazy. 

Isaac is the only one out of those three that has a guaranteed stable career going forward. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Knights of Ren said:

Disney loves bringing back old characters to kill them off, easy paycheck for one movie 

5 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

Disney loves bringing back old characters to kill them off, easy paycheck for one movie 

Every character dies in Star Wars.  Disney doesn’t  do anything different than what had already happened in previous trilogies.  Obi Wan and Yoda survives the PT and dead in the OT.  Nothing new just a lame complaint of fanboys of their favorite characters.  

Edited by Knights of Ren
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Valonqar said:

I don't get obsession with the script that never was. This is attracting so much attention but for what? It isn't in the movie so who cares?

It hurts the credibility of that guy's TROS leaks in general.

2 hours ago, Knights of Ren said:

what does that mean? :thinking:

THIS ABOUT TO EXPLODE $290M+ OW ANY DOUBTERS GTFO THX 

Edited by excel1
  • Haha 4
  • Astonished 2

2 minutes ago, excel1 said:

THIS ABOUT TO EXPLODE $290M+ OW ANY DOUBTERS GTFO THX 

And I am beating Trump in the next ellections ;)

Spoiler

Even thought I am not an American risident I am still more likely to win the ellections than TROS making over 290m + OW.

But hey I woudn't mind a 290m OW.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Knights of Ren said:

He will only do movies.  No Disney+ series 

wait, did they offer him Disney+ series and he turned it down or is he telling them not to bother with such offer? :lol: I'm confused. It sounds kind of like I'm too good for that.