CJohn

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker | 20 DEC 2019 | Worst reviewed live action Star Wars movie Ever | Now on Digital!

AndyLL

Talking about the leaks, not matter how vague, can lead to a thread ban if not spoiler tagged.

Message added by AndyLL

10 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Speaking of dumb lines, I love this meme:

6d6f909c56b2f32f796e193098e9150e8ecfea3f

00827835fa0762b7f00a55d104a08d06aba46f6f

Also:

Poe:"Somehow, Palpatine got back" 

:hahaha:

why does Rey look like an anime character 😑

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Marek the Jedi said:

It honestly doesn't matter if this is true or not because there is simply no cut of the film that isn't the result of JJ/Disney trying to rewrite this movie (and the entire ST) on the fly with barely any prep. 

Edited by TerwillikerInst

Saw it again today. Enjoyed it even more than the first time. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Knights of Ren said:

BenSoloChallenge is trending!  Nice job Lucasfilm/Disney/Iger you killed off your most popular character!

Not like they were likely going to use him much more

11 hours ago, Knights of Ren said:

BenSoloChallenge is trending!  Nice job Lucasfilm/Disney/Iger you killed off your most popular character!

Yeed is alive and well. 

8 hours ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

Not like they were likely going to use him much more

Bad call cause Driver became the MVP and the real asset to the franchise. Oh well. I mean, if they were to use him they better got top notch writing, directing, etc. But TROS proves they aren't capable of that at least when it comes to ST timeline. 

R.I.P to the Knights of Ren.

We'll never get to see Vicrul, Cardo, Ushar, Trudgen, Kuruk and Ap'Lek ever again. (I looked up their names)

I think Trudgen was my favorite. He stood there looking the most menacing.

Knights of Ren were a damn shame.  Rian didn’t use them because he wanted to respect JJ’s creation.  He said he didn’t make them the Petorian Guards because he didn’t just want them to die easily in a quick combat scene.  Then JJ proceeds to do exactly that, and give no respect to his own creation, lol!   Even if we get a prequel story of the KOR, it won’t feel good because we know they go out like cowards.  Or Ben Solo was just a Jedi god and killed all 6 easily because reasons. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

developing KoR would be much more interesting than watching pathetic trio attempts to "bond" by yelling gibberish such as They Fly Now Woo and various names (Reyyy and Chewieeee more than other names lol ha ha no equality)

2 minutes ago, Knights of Ren said:

Knights of Ren were a damn shame.  Rian didn’t use them because he wanted to respect JJ’s creation.  He said he didn’t make them the Petorian Guards because he didn’t just want them to die easily in a quick combat scene.  Then JJ proceeds to do exactly that, and give no respect to his own creation, lol!   Even if we get a prequel story of the KOR, it won’t feel good because we know they go out like cowards.  Or Ben Solo was just a Jedi god and killed all 6 easily because reasons. 

Funny that they have all these descriptions about their weapons tactics and some personality traits in the visual dictionary (same place where I found their names) and they didn't show any of it in the film not even against Ben. 

I guess its to sell toys of wtv. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Knights of Ren said:

Why does it matter who got "killed off"? It's the last film. We are never seeing any of these characters again. 

Besides, you know full well that dying in Star Wars does not mean the end of the character, as they can return as Ghosts.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, LaughingEvans said:

Yeed is alive and well. 

Yeed would be still a toddler/youg boy in ST timeline right? Mando about 50. Ben is 30. I smell new movie series. :stirthepot:

@Avatree ben solo very pointedly did not become Force Ghost even though his mother, who disappeared at the same time, did. begs the question what happened to him or more specifically where he is.

Edited by Valonqar

8 minutes ago, Avatree said:

Why does it matter who got "killed off"? It's the last film. We are never seeing any of these characters again. 

Besides, you know full well that dying in Star Wars does not mean the end of the character, as they can return as Ghosts.

Plenty of stories with these characters still to come in books and comics. 

There's undeniable passion for this character that eludes characters who were spared. And spared always means possibility for more than just comic/book/game/animated content set after TROS. Since Ben Solo has no such opportunity (except stories set in the past), fans are showing LFL that they made a mistake (in fans opinion). it doesn't mean the character will come back due to support if LFL is truly done and see no stories worth telling. But it doesn't hurt to show support. 

7 minutes ago, Knights of Ren said:

Plenty of stories with these characters still to come in books and comics. 

OK, yes, you got me, hadn't thought about that. 

Fair enough.

Personally I thought his death was dignified and appropriate, and he deserved it. Lovely ending

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

ha ha even Time picked up the #BenSoloChallenge story:

https://time.com/5760530/ben-solo-challenge/

It seems the third film in each star wars trilogy is the one that creates the memes oddly XD 

Its a Trap ROTJ

Countless memes from Revenge of the SIth