The Creator

3.4 "Last Opportunity"

I just realized that instead of predicting the Saturday theater average for Wreck-It Ralph, I predicted either Friday or Sunday one... My score is going to be horribly low this time... *puts bag on head*

Argo absolutely massacred my score this week.

The Flight opening weekend did that for me... Should average just under 70% ... I think the last weeks win will be my only one for quite some time LOL

Edited by ChD

Like what's the calculation? You could go over or under so I'm not sure what to put into a calculator. I swear I'm not usually bad a math

You take your answer, divide by the actual answer, and convert that to a percent. If you're under that's your percent, and if you're over than do 2 minus the number you get when you divided, and that's your percent.

Scores are in and Alfred came in 2nd place actually to...

Me! Surprise twist. I played this week, so be prepared for something awe-inspiring. By the way, I sent my answers to a reliable source and that person scored them for me, and he will be posting my scores so don't worry about any cheating on my end. But this means oogles and oogles of surprise coming cause I won.

Just lying...not even kidding, it's straight up lying.

Edited by The Creator

Scores are in and Alfred came in 2nd place actually to...

Me! Surprise twist. I played this week, so be prepared for something awe-inspiring. By the way, I sent my answers to a reliable source and that person scored them for me, and he will be posting my scores so don't worry about any cheating on my end. But this means oogles and oogles of surprise coming cause I won.

Just lying...not even kidding, it's straight up lying.

They don't let me like posts twice. :(