The Creator

3.4 "Last Opportunity"

SURPRISE

Election Day got me in the mood for our own little election here. So, here comes the surprise. In a forthcoming week of my choosing (it could be next week, it could be 4 weeks from now, but I'll tell you when it's coming), I will step down from hosting and will instead let a forum regular voted by you guys host for that week only. That regular may do whatever he wants. It's all up to him. He can do hard questions, easy questions, multiple eliminations, no eliminations, free points for everyone, free immunities, team shuffles, a Second Chance Challenge, new rules, etc. It will be an unforgettable week. But I want you all to get the person you want most to do this.

So, the first step in this process will be to have everyone submit the name of any forum member (any member on Box Office forums, except for any current Box Office Alliance members), and then we will have a vote on the top two members chosen (after I consult those two members for this task) and the winner will be chosen to host a special episode of Box Office Alliance, where the reigns are entirely in his hands.

So please, everyone submit the name of a forum regular you would most like to see run a week of Box Office Alliance, and I will do the rest from there, with your help. You may submit the names here or in PM.

"Last Opportunity" - Season 3, Game 4

In an interesting and critical week, we close the first quarter of the season with a bang. This season, partner selection has been a very radical process, stretched out over the first quarter. At long last, we shall come to the last week of partner selection. More interesting things are unfolding, as a temporary host is being found to host a special week of Season 3. But for now, let's focus on where the players stand.

"The Shadowkillers" rise again. After spending all of Season 2 together and finishing in the finale, with CEDAR placing first and his partner acsc finishing as runner-up for the second time, the duo have triumphed again and emerged as a strong contender for the most powerful team of the season. "The Shadowkillers" are ready to strike, but this time around they don't face any "Crimson Knights" or "Black Stallions". Instead they face a new threat, but one consisting of two very familiar allies-turned-foes..."The FireEaters." "The FireEaters" placed first this week. Alfred and Xeno will reap great benefits from this greatness.

But we also had another team join the mix. Newcomer ChD joined Season 2 veteran DoctorWho to form "Dracula's Minions." The team scored average this week, but DoctorWho showed us last season what material he's made of, and ChD showed us that last week. The team could be another strong contender.

Meanwhile, "Rich Boy Swag" and "Ice Ice Baumy" keep following the trends they've set the past three weeks. The first two teams of the season, they have each gained some fame for being founded before any other team this season, yet since their initiation, neither team has done something truly remarkable, but there's still time. Lastly, "The Annihilators" continue to blaze through the season for their second consecutive week, yet they're still in an average position but have plenty of time to move up the food chain.

And that leaves four individuals, only one of whom is a new player. Surprisingly, Totem has yet to be casted onto a team, and this is the most dire week. BECAUSE...this is a special elimination week. Two of the remaining four players will either be cast onto existing teams or merged into a new team. That decision will lie in "The FireEaters" hands. But all four will compete in a Challenge. This a Special Challenge designated by me and is therefore not an immunity-purchasable Challenge. There will not be another Challenge this week.

Now onto the results:

THE ANNIHILATORS

Cjohn: 71.17% +1 (+1 above average)

Goffe: 82.46% +4 (+2 4th place, +1 above average, +1 80%+)

AVG: 76.82% +5

DRACULA'S MINIONS

ChD: 72.67% +1 (+1 above average)

DoctorWho: 72.67% +1 (+1 above average)

AVG: 72.67% +2

THE FIREEATERS

Alfred: 89.63% +10 (+5 1st place; +1 above average, +2 85%+, +1 highest question 4, +1 highest Question 5)

XenoZodiac: 82.59% +5 (+3 3rd place, +1 above average, +1 80%+)

AVG: 86.11% +15

ICE ICE BAUMY

Baumer: 78.25% +3 (+1 5th place, +1 above average, +1 highest Question 2)

Iceroll: 75.66% +2 (+1 above average, +1 highest Question 1)

AVG: 76.96% +5

RICH BOY SWAG

RichWS: 72.69% +1 (+1 above average)

riczhang: 75.02% +1 (+1 above average)

AVG: 73.86% +2

THE SHADOWKILLERS

acsc1312: 77.93% +1 (+1 above average)

CEDAR: 88.94% +7 (+4 2nd place, +2 85%+, +1 above average)

AVG: 83.44% +8

Fakhir: 75.62% +1 (+1 above average)

iTz Only ED: 44.76% -1 (-1 below average)

JackO: 75.51% +5 (+3 winning Challenge 3, +1 above average, +1 highest Question 3)

Totem: 0.00% -3 (-1 below average, -2 2nd strike)

Average: 67.52%

Edited by The Creator

The Challenge - Week 4

This is to determine which two remaining individual players will be cast as the final partners, and which two will be walking home.

1. Predict Wreck-It Ralph's total through Thursday (7 day total)

2. Predict Flight's Thursday per theater average

3. Predict The Man with the Iron Fists' Thursday gross

DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 9 AT 7:00 A.M. EASTERN (6:00 A.M. CENTRAL)