The Creator

3.4 "Last Opportunity"

Hey, it's Forum Staff Appreciation Day. Where the hell is my appreciation?

I don't give people like you any ....

Well, thanks for the amazing game, Creator. :)

I am sure there was a clapping emoticon, can't find it anywhere so I am giving these:

:pounce::bash::slaphead:

Edited by XenoZodiac

Guys, this may be the most interesting Challenge in Box Office Alliance history. Feast your eyes...

The Challenge Results - Week 4

The four remaining individuals were cast into a Special Challenge whereby the two highest scoring players would be cast onto a team. Those four individuals were Totem, winner of the Player of the Season award last season and veteran of two seasons; JackO, third place finalist of last season and veteran from Season 2; Fakhir, sixth place finalist of last season and veteran from Season 2; and lastly iTz Only ED, a rookie player and the only rookie left without a partner. This was a very tense showdown. The players gave it their all, and to showcase how brilliantly close this was, and how brutal a Challenge it turned out to be, let's take it on a question-by-question basis.

Question 1

This was the closest question of the bunch. All four players scored over 99%. Wow. Fourth place went to Fakhir, who scored 99.16% on this question. Third place went to iTz Only ED, who scored 99.35% on this question. A very close call between the top two left JackO in second place with 99.61% and Totem in first with 99.73%. Totem is bringing his A-game so far, but the other competitors are ready to overthrow the Challenge Champion, who has won almost every Challenge he's competed in and has the second highest record for Challenge victories in a single season behind Fake.

Question 2

Another close question. This one started to indicate placement a bit more, but not enough as the players all scored with 3.5% of each other. In fourth place was JackO with 93.85%. Third place went to Fakhir with 94.26%. Once again there was a close race for first place on this question, but this time Totem lucked out in second with 97.44% while iTz Only ED swept first with 97.95%. Great scores, but let's see where that puts each player's average so far. There's a mere .02% difference between current fourth and third place members. In fourth is Fakhir with 96.71%. JackO meanwhile places third with 96.73%. A .06% difference separates players one and two. Totem is in second with 98.59% while iTz Only ED is in first with 98.65%. Wow! A rookie leads so far, and two strong veterans are lagging behind, but t's still really close. And the third question can be enough to push them into the top. Or will Totem and Ed walk home? Let's find out in the most brutal question.

Question 3

Alas, here the players slipped up a bit. It was a sad blow for one player in particular. Ed slipped his current throne by taking a giant blow with a 47.51% score on this question in fourth place. Ouch! That may cost him dearly. Fakhir came in third on this question with an 86.59% score. In second was Totem with 92.16%, and after completing three consecutive top 2 placements, we must assume he has made it as one of the surviving members, leaving just one slot open. JackO snatched victory on this question with a hearty 98.15% score. Let's review...

Overall

Question 3 shaked things up a bit. Rookie player iTz Only Ed had a huge slip from first to fourth place with a final score of 81.60%. Unfortunately, this means he is out of the game. Sorry to see you go. You put up a fair run so far and I would have liked to see where you could have gone, Ed. But a more crushing blow was what happened next. The three remaining players are proven strong veterans, so either way the coin got tossed, it would be an unsettling move as all three made it to the Top Ten last season. In the end, Fakhir finished in third place with 93.34% as his final score. A sad farewell to Fakhir, who had great potential as always and who I will surely miss seeing this season, especially after an impressive run last season. And now to clarify the first place winner of the Challenge, we must focus on the two remaining players, who will now be matched into a team of their own. Both players made it to the Final Five last season, so this could be a strong team. Totem came in second place on the Challenge with a score of 96.44%, proving once more than he has what it takes to survive the Challenge. And JackO finished in first with a score of 97.20%. Congratulations JackO and Totem, you have made it this far and now you have a chance to go even farther. You will both be matched up now.

Good luck everybody. Things are going to get very interesting now that everyone is on a team. Expect some great surprises coming soon.

Edited by The Creator

Points have been added in. Also, because there was a lot of discussion over who would win Questions 1 and 2, I did a break down of the highest scores for those questions. Here is is:

Question 1

1. Iceroll: 99.84%

2. Alfred: 98.55%

3. Fakhir: 98.55%

4. riczhang: 98.55%

Question 2

1. Baumer: 100.00%

2. Goffe: 99.95%

3. CEDAR: 99.52%

4. riczhang: 98.47%

Those were the closest questions.

A point chart will be published soon.

Just a suggestion, I'm not sure if this is what you were eluding to in your earlier post creator but a big chart tracking each person score each week put together would be really cool, we could visually see changes in performance by player throughout the season, we can see who is 'in form'. I think it sounds cool.