A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Oppenheimer-August 30

35 minutes ago, eXtacy said:

If it just averages modest 15m for the next 7 hours it hits 260m. Given last hour was 18m, seems reasonable.

You're right, I can see that now. I still have PTSD from yesterday

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Xiaoshu said:

EG dom 2nd weekend est 153M n BOM has WW2 second weekend at 162M, so WW2 still hold the record. Wonder which film will break this?

We are only fridya and they made this prediction before any indication from the DOM market. It's just a predictions on BOM part. This would probably mean anything from 140m to 190m is possible. I think it has a good shot at the $162m (won't be easy) but it has a good shot.

If EG fails I think a Chinese movie will have to do it. 

Just now, Nakamura said:

EG's 2nd weekend in NA $153M....??... so low comparing with people expectation

that 152 its also a guess the readl deal wil start from friday,friday we will have an idea, bom 152 weekend its just a guess

Edited by john2000

3 minutes ago, john2000 said:

that 152 its also a guess the readl deal wil start from friday,friday we will have an idea, bom 152 weekend its just a guess

So, have the guesses of BOM often been right? Or lower comparing to the actual number?

Just now, Nakamura said:

So, have the guesses of BOM often been right? Or lower comparing to the actual number?

they are rarely right , most of the times the results are higher , however endgame ow was 357 thats huge that means that we are in an uncharted terriroty and some drops that for other movies would  be bad for endgame would be normanl , ( either way 150 is the lowest it can go )

• Like 1