A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Oppenheimer-August 30

12 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Never knew so many DCU fans in China. 

Probably some fans of certain characters who are extremely pissed by the ending.

Edited by LeoC
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

If the score is legit, then I assume it's because of the ending not being everyone's cup of tea...

IDK domestically I think 1/10 I find did not like the ending but ratings are very high on all websites. 

14 hours ago, Istealnames said:

With the current score distribution, assuming the maximum in each range, the best possible rating is 8.8

The worst score possible from the current data is 7.7

So 8.2 is probably accurate.

Using that same logic, the best possible rating for Ragnarok would be 7.7. Yet it's at 8.9.

Not sure how the rating system works, but it's not like that.

EDIT: Looks like Ragnarok's breakdown was glitched at the time I wrote this post. Now that it's fixed, assuming the maximum score in each range would actually give 9.24. So it probably does work like that after all :P

Edited by Ephemeris
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

If the score is legit, then I assume it's because of the ending not being everyone's cup of tea...

The problem with legitimacy is that the numbers simply do not add up to it being legitimate. 

6 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Or the giant buzz making it reach and overextend is natural audience, if people that do not have seen most of the recent MCU see it, it will show in ratings.

• Like 1

Im really surprised  by the maoyan score but that score changes drastically all the time. So it will probably increase.

Edit: LMFAO rampage is rated higher? what a joke. Im not even the biggest fan of infinity war, but come on.

Edited by YLF