A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Oppenheimer-August 30

9 minutes ago, feasby007 said:

Wait are the "Not Cool" reactions not monitored then? I was under the impression that you guys had something setup that when "Not Cool" was used it sends an alert?

If this is wrong I don't know where I got this idea from :unsure:

I also got this idea from nird. It felt like there are 4 steps, and it is part of the process.

Just now, Charlie Jatinder said:

I wonder if there are shows (higher than usual) between midnight and 6 AM it might do a bit more.

Perhaps. But wed number on maoyan closes at 12pm so lets just go with that

10 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Narrator: @feasby007 was wrong. 

The only way for mods to know something is wrong is to report it. 

“Not Cool” is only an indication to the person who made the post that you aren’t happy with it. 

A “Not Cool” reaction also does not count as a reaction. 

Thanks! One more question regarding that last bit:

Feasby007 pondered about counting reaction. He wondered whether that meant the "Not Cool" did not count for either person. He hoped it wouldn't increase the offenders "like" counter, but also hoped it would not decrease his limit for the day.

(In other words, when you say it doesn't count as a reaction, I assume you mean it doesn't add to the offenders reputation and it doesn't add to the reactor's reaction limit for the day)

• Like 1

Avengers: Endgame

Day

Date

Gross in ¥ ('000)

Gross in $

% +/- YD / LW*

Shows / Avg

Gross-to-date

Day #

Tue

Apr. 23, 2019

¥190,000

$28,274,000

$725

$28,274,000

Wed

Apr. 24, 2019

¥530,000

$78,869,000

$355

$107,143,000

Edited by Charlie Jatinder
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, pepsa said:

@Charlie Jatinder @POTUS 2020 And obviously @fmpro @ZeeSoh and other predictors that I am forgetting.

Presales for Thursday seem to be headed to 130m by 12pm/00.00 am. What is the likely multi of that 130m Figure?

I was thinking 2.55 for 331.5m yuan.

Same as you.

6 minutes ago, pepsa said:

@Charlie Jatinder @POTUS 2020 And obviously @fmpro @ZeeSoh and other predictors that I am forgetting.

Presales for Thursday seem to be headed to 130m by 12pm/00.00 am. What is the likely multi of that 130m Figure?

I was thinking 2.55 for 331.5m yuan.

340-360 mill

I was a little low on MN and a bit high on OD 16-24 hours out so above could change a bit in a few hours 🤤

16 minutes ago, feasby007 said:

Thanks! One more question regarding that last bit:

Feasby007 pondered about counting reaction. He wondered whether that meant the "Not Cool" did not count for either person. He hoped it wouldn't increase the offenders "like" counter, but also hoped it would not decrease his limit for the day.

(In other words, when you say it doesn't count as a reaction, I assume you mean it doesn't add to the offenders reputation and it doesn't add to the reactor's reaction limit for the day)

It definitely doesn’t add to the offenders reputation. If you check someone’s profile you can add up all of the non-“Not Cool” reactions and see that it equals their total reputation count. 

However, I’m going to say that using the “Not Cool” reaction counts towards your daily like count. Although I’m not 100% sure. 

@Water Bottle Can you confirm?

Don’t forget the Endgame Gold Account sale is on now. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DeeCee said:

It definitely doesn’t add to the offenders reputation. If you check someone’s profile you can add up all of the non-“Not Cool” reactions and see that it equals their total reputation count. 

However, I’m going to say that using the “Not Cool” reaction counts towards your daily like count. Although I’m not 100% sure. 

@Water Bottle Can you confirm?

Don’t forget the Endgame Gold Account sale is on now. 

Thanks for the response. Good thing about reputation. Would be interesting either way regarding the limit. 

---

I've been thinking about the gold account, not 100% sure yet but I might do it! 

• Like 2