A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Oppenheimer-August 30

23 minutes ago, pepsa said:

@Charlie Jatinder @POTUS 2020 And obviously @fmpro @ZeeSoh and other predictors that I am forgetting.

Presales for Thursday seem to be headed to 130m by 12pm/00.00 am. What is the likely multi of that 130m Figure?

I was thinking 2.55 for 331.5m yuan.

I was  working that as you wrote

Th PS will finish 140m at 2am

Fr  PS  200m+

Sa  PS 250m+

Su  PS 100m+

The PSm will not stay at 2.  Just at 2.5 its FRi 500m Sat 625m. and I think both will be well over 200 and 250

Next Wednesday PS on track for 100m+ with at least a 3 PSm.  Normally it would be at 5

EG's OD PSm was slightly under IW's 2.13

IW Sat PS was at 210, 493m total.  2.35PSm.  Just a 10% increase.  FF8 was 20% increase

I say go with 2.15 to be safe. 300m.  But its a thursday not a Sat. 2.3-2.5x possible

IW's Sunday PSm was 2.65

2.5PSm on Friday seems about right

On 5/11/2018 at 5:35 PM, POTUS 2020 said:

usually the PS multi is 25-33% bigger on sat. eg 3x on OD then 4x on sat or 4x OD then 5x Sat.   FF8 was just 20%

PS are going to an unusual 15% higher than OD at 210m. todays PSm was 2.15, all time HLWD low

Were in uncharted territory again, so anything can happen. I assume a 30-40% bump with a typical PS multi expansion or its 20%, 475-550m tomorrow

I will beat FF8 in yuan and clear $213m if it bumps big

Edited by POTUS 2020
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Maoyan prediction

People have given them grief but funny thing is, they're projections have been quite close to the real number.

Edited by druv10
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

When if not during this weeks

I ran out of likes, so I said screw it and did it :D 

Finally got to change my username to what I prefer too! Been gradually changing my online profile to steer away from my usual username to just "Stewart". Prefer people to call me by my real name and feels a lot more personal then :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Stewart said:

Finally got to change my username to what I prefer too! Been gradually changing my online profile to steer away from my usual username to just "Stewart". Prefer people to call me by my real name and feels a lot more personal then :) 

Hello Stewart

Gonna need to do double take to make sure it’s you whenever you post now, at least for a short while lol.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sam said:

Hello Stewart

Gonna need to do double take to make sure it’s you whenever you post now, at least for a short while lol.

Hello Sam, I've joined you in the "One Word Real Name Username" club now :) And don't worry, gonna be keeping the blue/black Rubik's cube otherwise people will have no idea 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Stewart said:

Good reason :D

Hello Stewart, nice meeting you!

Might need time to adjust too, but I am always bad with names.... 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stewart said:

Hello Sam, I've joined you in the "One Word Real Name Username" club now :) And don't worry, gonna be keeping the blue/black Rubik's cube otherwise people will have no idea 😂

I bless you for keeping the avatar so far!

I was like who is stewart, he quoted me. Then I was ow wait I know that feasby because he was in the SK cheat paper most of the time :)

And than I saw the picture and well yeah that confirmed that :) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, POTUS 2020 said:

and not cools

I am excellent with not cools ;)

Languages, best foreign one is English, but a bit of French, Italian, Spanish, Greek, and Russian too.

I use a very old notebook for fun surfing, several keys are not in working order, also sometimes very tired.... might not help.

25 minutes ago, Stewart said:

You shouldn't hide your secret identity. How will I know now? 007 :ph34r: