A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Oppenheimer-August 30

in situations like these would it be more profitable for studios to sell the Chinese rights of Mulan 2020 to Chinese streaming services (I know they don't have Netflix there but they could sell them to Tencent Video or any of the other streaming giants in China) and have it release on streaming as the same time it releases everywhere instead of dropping it when nobody wants to go to the movies or delaying it until god knows when.  since the target audience for Mulan is probably China they could ask for a large sum for digital distribution. 

could be like how Uncut Gems, Annihilation, Booksmart or Shaft were released on Netflix overseas instead of theaters like in the US.

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

19 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Wow!! 

Just finished watching Put Your head on my shoulder and absolutely floored. 

This is fantastic drama. 

Can anyone recommend more shows like this? 

You mean this show?

https://movie.douban.com/subject/30246899/

Douban has recommandation for you this the same page

This is typical youth drama. How old are you ... (just curious)

6 hours ago, Krissykins said:

They’re planning to open schools again next week and no new cases. Looks like China might get things reopened and back on track soon. 

I mean kids seem to recover so much more easily than adults and make up only 1% of the cases in China.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

I mean kids seem to recover so much more easily than adults and make up only 1% of the cases in China.

I imagine the reason the close school/kid day care, could be that they are such incubation machine, they will bring it home to the adults even if it does not much to them.

• Like 2