A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Oppenheimer-August 30

2 hours ago, fmpro said:

I have 155-165mn. Lets see

I missed last two hours so don't know if it was frozen, but seems 165-175. I won't really press on it considering last two days had late night surges on Maoyan, who know if that will happen today or not.

Edit: 106mn at 18:00. Yesterday was 156mn at same time, i.e. 69% of full day. Usually Monday ease 15% on Sunday at same time, today perhaps 10% as its better than usual Monday. That suggest it will be about 62%, which gives 170mn.

Edited by charlie Jatinder

Pre-sales for tomorrow are huge but show count is just 70k, which may go like 75k, giving it 450mn capacity but since 50% restriction, the max it can do is 225mn. It's bit too much to expect 40% occupancy, but even in that case its doing 180mn.

Love You Forever looks like 130-133mn final PS. 130k shows, final perhaps 135k. Capacity is 625mn Approx. Should reach 30-35% occupancy giving 185-210mn OD.

Overall 275k shows will be played tomorrow. 1.4Bn capacity, should do 450mn plus i.e. $65mn.

• Like 2
  • Astonished 3

I do not know if it has been said, but Love you forever PS figures for tomorrow and wednesday are absurdly different. Is this that kind of movie which makes about 50% of its total gross during the opening day? I remember to have seen cases like this in the past.

1 hour ago, peludo said:

I do not know if it has been said, but Love you forever PS figures for tomorrow and wednesday are absurdly different. Is this that kind of movie which makes about 50% of its total gross during the opening day? I remember to have seen cases like this in the past.

Like Apartment of Love, Long Day's Journey Into Night, Adoring. The percentage could even be 95% if it's too bad. 

Long Day is still the worst movie for general audience with 2.6/10 on Maoyan. 

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

On 8/21/2020 at 2:27 PM, charlie Jatinder said:

It got suspended 😛

I got my previous account suspended by tweeting "I will kill you @Twitter" 

and now after 7 months they suspended this account I created.

Since many of you are laughing, If you are on Twitter, do a tweet of this sort

"@Twitter @TwitterIndia Please restore/unsuspend @itsjat32 account

:jeb!:

Edited by charlie Jatinder

15 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Since many of you are laughing, If you are on Twitter, do a tweet of this sort

"@Twitter @TwitterIndia Please restore/unsuspend @itsjat32 account

:jeb!:

well i cant find your new twitter account for some reason nor can follow you can you send a link or something like that ?