A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Oppenheimer-August 30

2 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

I was about to post that Pirates did not even double the 2PM and then Gavin posted the numbers :-)

Since I had posted that in my phone I avoid all adverbs.

Are we 100% sure that 147 mill does NOT include midnights...

Maoyan is 132 mill. If you add the 15 mill midnights..

Well.. Tadaaaaaaa

1 minute ago, keysersoze123 said:

Weird. Normally Gavin/you separate midnights. 132 is not bad but its a meh multi from its 2PM number.

Olive, are schools off on saturday or they are also on?

not off.

10 hours ago, fmpro said:

Tadaaaaaaa :sadben:

Yes. it makes a big difference. Especially considering it was around 75m by 230PM. I am not buying 161m for saturday either. PS is well lower.

Edit: As of noon saturday is well below friday(around 28% lower). its at 43.3m. It should do better in the evening but I dont see how Maoyan prediction is going to happen. I would say 120m saturday.

Edited by keysersoze123

Of the new releases, BEST WoM so far is "DiDi's Dream" - 8.7 on Maoyan so far.

吃吃的爱。 I have seen the trailer, looks like a fun comedy. And is the effort from the hosts of a very popular taiwanese entertainment show. Issue is with the screen counts...

4 hours ago, keysersoze123 said:

Yes. it makes a big difference. Especially considering it was around 75m by 230PM. I am not buying 161m for saturday either. PS is well lower.

Edit: As of noon saturday is well below friday(around 28% lower). its at 43.3m. It should do better in the evening but I dont see how Maoyan prediction is going to happen. I would say 120m saturday.

That also makes sence thinking about @POTUS posting a flat number from earlier years

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Yes. Pirates was around 75m at 230PM yesterday and today it will be around 60m. That is 20% down but the trend is better. It could stay flat. I think mid point today will be 230-300PM.

I agree. Evening will be stronger and a number around 120-125 mill is in the cards..

65 mill ish OW.. Higher than DOM

• Like 2