A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Oppenheimer-August 30

3 minutes ago, Ash Skywalker said:

Actually, it was at 202M(7 PM) now at 224.7M(8 pm) 
22.7M this hour! 

What's the low-end & high-end for Saturday looking rn? I don't know how to interpolate from Chinese box office that well hahha

3 hours ago, mredblood said:

I believe it is slow down a bit to 18M/hour, so it should be 182 at 6PM and then 20( 7pm )+23(8pm)+15(9pm)+10(10pm) = 250M

However, this is just my opinion and I hope i am wrong and go with your number 

It did slow down a bit. And that 182m of yours was spot on, was at 181m at 6. But it's continuing the pace of 20+/hour  consistently.

25 minutes ago, TMP said:

What's the low-end & high-end for Saturday looking rn? I don't know how to interpolate from Chinese box office that well hahha

Maoyan predicted 240m for sat but Firedeep said it will do 250M+ even Olive and POTUS mentioned 260 plus will happen or more, later. There's no need of high or low end we are spot on with the number roughly.

20 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

Maybe around 268M ($40M).

This seems to be it. 255 by 10 pm and then whatever the numbers follow after that.

Edited by Ash Skywalker
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KP1025 said:

Wow, Aquaman might even beat Venom in total gross by the end. 

Haha. Funny thing is yesterday night I was reading the box office tieba (Online forum on Baidu), and many Chinese audiences were saying Aquaman is so much better than Venom and questions themselves how did they (Chinese) allow Venom to earn so much? And was hoping Aquaman will beat it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, TigerPaw said:

Haha. Funny thing is yesterday night I was reading the box office tieba (Online forum on Baidu), and many Chinese audiences were saying Aquaman is so much better than Venom and questions themselves how did they (Chinese) allow Venom to earn so much? And was hoping Aquaman will beat it.

Chinese audiences loved us, a couple of people online isn’t going to re-write history :Venom:

Edited by VENOM
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1