A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

5 minutes ago, nVIDIADriver said:

Some of my friends were hard to understand the relationship of the characters, because they have never watched a star wars film before.

But

Spoiler

old relationships are not the main focus of the story, and the new ones we see develop?

We have to be careful to avoid spoilers!

For spolier involved conversation I think we would have to change/move to the spoiler thread

24 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

But

Reveal hidden contents

We have to be careful to avoid spoilers!

For spolier involved conversation I think we would have to change/move to the spoiler thread

I know what you mean.

But unfortunately, general audiences here prefer to see a delicate and complicated story (such as Inception), or a blockbuster which is full of bombs and hormone (such as Transformers).

3 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Just a reminder, please use the "paste URL, hit enter" method to embed pictures or videos.

I cant see any pictures based on twitter = is something wrong?

If yea, I mark the tweet, copy it in and hit enter = that is after the complete tweet. I do not see if where there is a pic at that moment

I could go in and edit it, if I knew where exactly

I add a screenshot, so'll see why

(I wrote that detail in the PM)

yBvWC9z.jpg

2 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

I cant see any pictures based on twitter = is something wrong?

If yea, I mark the tweet, copy it in and hit enter = that is after the complete tweet. I do not see if where there is a pic at that moment

I could go in and edit it, if I knew where exactly

I add a screenshot, so'll see why

(I wrote that detail in the PM)

yBvWC9z.jpg

If the picture is in the tweet (or linked within it), it comes out full resolution.

The easiest way to embed a tweet is to copy the embed code from Twitter and then turn on "Source" in your posting window, then paste.

8 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

If the picture is in the tweet (or linked within it), it comes out full resolution.

The easiest way to embed a tweet is to copy the embed code from Twitter and then turn on "Source" in your posting window, then paste.

Where is the embeded code at Twitter?

I might have found it via google, I'll try it out

Edited by terrestrial

9 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Where is the embeded code at Twitter?

I might have found it via google, I'll try it out

If you view tweets on Twitter.com, if you're looking at a single tweet, click the ... underneath (where the "reply", "favorite", "retweet" icons are), and then select "embed tweet". It'll give you a string of HTML code. Just copy that.

3 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

That's still huge, although somewhat better than the first time.

11 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

If you view tweets on Twitter.com, if you're looking at a single tweet, click the ... underneath (where the "reply", "favorite", "retweet" icons are), and then select "embed tweet". It'll give you a string of HTML code. Just copy that.

That's still huge, although somewhat better than the first time.

As said (my question was lined out) I found it but a big thank you still

the picture is huge i think, way more than usual there

I added the direkt link in the spoiler (with hitting enter), is it now smaller? I could try to copy a tweets in steps, like only text and than embed the picture

Is it a screen blocking thing or a server stressing thing?

Spoiler

CYOl530WwAEM_Tn.jpg 

5 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

As said (my question was lined out) I found it but a big thank you still

the picture is huge i think, way more than usual there

I added the direkt link in the spoiler (with hitting enter), is it now smaller? I could try to copy a tweets in steps, like only text and than embed the picture

Is it a screen blocking thing or a server stressing thing?

Reveal hidden contents

It had a ":large" modifier added to the end. I edited your post and pasted just the .jpg link (without formatting) and you can see the system auto-scaled it down.

It's not particularly a server issue, it's just that the current software is supposed to autoscale images and it doesn't unless you do the most basic method of embedding. If it's an image that has a lot of interesting content and is well-shot (like a poster or something), it's not necessarily bad... but if it's a screenshot of someone's phone, it's very bland to look at and because of the native resolution of the image, it can throw the forum column display out of wack. Plus aesthetically it's just not that nice.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

It had a ":large" modifier added to the end. I edited your post and pasted just the .jpg link (without formatting) and you can see the system auto-scaled it down.

It's not particularly a server issue, it's just that the current software is supposed to autoscale images and it doesn't unless you do the most basic method of embedding. If it's an image that has a lot of interesting content and is well-shot (like a poster or something), it's not necessarily bad... but if it's a screenshot of someone's phone, it's very bland to look at and because of the native resolution of the image, it can throw the forum column display out of wack. Plus aesthetically it's just not that nice.

Hmm, o.K. I can not see it directly anway, but if I know click on your edited link it only shows me a ~ broken mini-picture

0px × 0px (Skaliert zu 24px × 24px)

6 hours ago, druv10 Maul said:
6 hours ago, terrestrial said:

I think you read a bit too fastly through the last few pages

But he's right. Everyone including Olive thought 100M might be in doubt only Firedeep said that's just not possible. 

To be fair, it was tanking until about 36hrs ago.. You can't be positive when the pre-orders are so grim among a country that has very easily-accessible pre-order numbers.

• Like 1