A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

10 hours ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

Is it just me.....or is there a Hollywood movie that has been released in US for nearly over a year ago....that gets a chinese theatrical release in this time year?

Recent example is "The November Man". Very weird. :mellow:

It's happened. They did with rush last year

1 hour ago, Gavin Feng said:

Zootopia have a good public praise,like Interstellar...Tuesday is Mar.8,some workers had a holiday.

Yeah the word of mouth is incredible!!! Happy that Disney broke the curse. There should be a Zootopia in Shanghai Disneyland now ;)

From what I understand, the vast majority of Monster Hunt's box office was authentic, the "fudged" box office portion was a small percentage relative to its overall box office. And it only happened at the end portion of its box office run.  Monster Hunt's box office would've been close to Furious 7's regardless if it happened or not.

According to these news reports, Ip Man 3's box office on the other hand, is on a whole other level.  It is an entirely different story from the start.

Edited by Ay72998

1 hour ago, Gavin Feng said:

This March is hot…It should be dull time without Zoo and BvS

Hey hey. Looking at your Avatar, i know you love Zootopia, but don't have to praise it up the sky.

I am happy about its BO miracle and that it is doing well, but Dull time without it? Lol. Ip Man 3 is doing well too, despite negative reports of Box Office Frauds which are not confirmed and Bluray piracy.

Revenant will also shake up the market with the buzz over Leo's Oscar Win.

Come on, it is okay to like a movie but saying Market is dull without them is uncalled for. I would argue that Ip Man 3 drove up the market in its first weekend and gave people opportunities to get to the cinema and know/watch zootopia before WOM can take over.

This is a very active March due to Revenant, Ip Man 3, Zootopia, BvS and maybe even Gods of Egypt, not just because of 2 movies because you sound like you are bashing the rest. Gosh. 

2 hours ago, Gavin Feng said:

This March is hot…It should be dull time without Zoo and BvS

you mean BvS would earn more than Ip Man 3 before April arrives? It releases on March. 25, so its leg is in April. If so, it would be a huge success for BvS. I think even without faking its BO, Ip Man 3 is still in successful term. 

Spoiler

Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy released trailer. If anyone is being curious to know what's going on in C-drama world after the big success of Nirvana in Fire.

Edited by Lihongkim

29 minutes ago, Lihongkim said:

you mean BvS would earn more than Ip Man 3 before April arrives? It releases on March. 25, so its leg is in April. If so, it would be a huge success for BvS. I think even without faking its BO, Ip Man 3 is still in successful term. 

Hide contents

Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy released trailer. If anyone is being curious to know what's going on in C-drama world after the big success of Nirvana in Fire.

Tribes and Empire is a tv drama?!?!?! Wow!!!!

1 hour ago, TigerPaw said:

Hey hey. Looking at your Avatar, i know you love Zootopia, but don't have to praise it up the sky.

I am happy about its BO miracle and that it is doing well, but Dull time without it? Lol. Ip Man 3 is doing well too, despite negative reports of Box Office Frauds which are not confirmed and Bluray piracy.

Revenant will also shake up the market with the buzz over Leo's Oscar Win.

Come on, it is okay to like a movie but saying Market is dull without them is uncalled for. I would argue that Ip Man 3 drove up the market in its first weekend and gave people opportunities to get to the cinema and know/watch zootopia before WOM can take over.

This is a very active March due to Revenant, Ip Man 3, Zootopia, BvS and maybe even Gods of Egypt, not just because of 2 movies because you sound like you are bashing the rest. Gosh. 

March were always dull time in recent years.I don’t wanna kill Zoo by over praise,but it really has a great public praise in audience and could make the market live up.

I am not sure what the destiny of IP Man 3 will be after so much troubles,and how much The Revenant would earn from China(I don’t think most Chinese audience would like this kind of movie and go cinema for it even Leo won Oscar).

I think you wanna tell me that the market wouldn’t be hot by just this or that film except the BUG from Furious7 or Transformers 4.The ‘hot’ I said meant relative.March was always dull time in recent years.

18 minutes ago, Lihongkim said:

Reveal hidden contents

BvS may earn $100m in China within first 7 days.That’s the best situation.Ip Man 3 is not in my consideration because there is a rumor said the fake part will be cut.