A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

On 2/5/2023 at 6:22 PM, Factcheck said:

Who gave them the idea of releasing WF in China? That person is definitely not a well-wisher of MCU

I don't get how would anymore prefer an inferior version of water CGI after what Avatar 2 has been presenting to the screen. 

• Like 3
  • Heart 1

23 hours ago, upriser7 said:

I am checking Douban ratings for the first time and I find it bit surprising that NWH's rating is only 6.6 on Douban.  It's rating is also much lower than Far From Home (7.6) and Homecoming (7.3)

NWH was never released in theaters in China so I would take Douban or any rating with a grain of salt. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Factcheck said:

If Shuri experiment is over, then what would they do? kill her in KD or Secret Wars? Turn kid T'Challa into an adult through time travel, a 15-year+ time jump, or some magic?

Shuri shouldn't have been BP to begin with. They should have introduced a teenage son. End of. No one ever specified the age of T'Challa and Nakia (if we go by actors age than it was 40s and 30s respectively) so they could've had a son who was 15-16. Young love and all that, child kept a secret for protection blah blah. People want real BP. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mr Roark said:

I don’t see a bright future for the MCU in China especially since future Avengers films fill feature Shang Chi. Maybe only Holland’s Spidey 4 will make killer numbers.

Apparently Sony have insulted Chinese people one too many times and are now in the sin bin. Spiderman will likely struggle to get a release in China.

Sony should be held accountable for defaming Chinese hero