A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

But second weekend will be a huge drop right?

Yeha, 3D is deifnitely giving it an edge over Skyflal but it won`t catch Skyfall OS and WW not even close.

So disappinte din the Chinese. I expected it`ll make $40 mio in total not on freakin Friday. It wa snot supposed to pass $1 billion by much but crawl to it.  Star wars will kick your ass! TA will kick your ass! You`re dead meat TH!

Edited by fishnets

But second weekend will be a huge drop right?

Yeha, 3D is deifnitely giving it an edge over Skyflal but it won`t catch Skyfall OS and WW not even close.

So disappinte din the Chinese. I expected it`ll make $40 mio in total not on freakin Friday. It wa snot supposed to pass $1 billion by much but crawl to it.  Star wars will kick your ass! TA will kick your ass! You`re dead meat TH!

40mio...of yuans!

Guys, don't think 40m OD is that nice..Say the number is true, the weekend:OD 40Sat 60Sun 50So $25m ow, with 2.5x, $63m finish, just around Skyfall number, with less admissions.

that would be a totally fine number and put it over 1 billion worldwide and 700 overseas. My predictions and all I hope for is 30-40m

Edited by John Marston
  • Like 1

Guys, don't think 40m OD is that nice..Say the number is true, the weekend:OD 40Sat 60Sun 50So $25m ow, with 2.5x, $63m finish, just around Skyfall number, with less admissions.

Skyfall is kicking its ass big time because it`s a superior movie in every way. Floppit is getting by only thanks to 3D.