7.31 Pacific Rim ($50~60m)

8.09 Tiny Times 2

8.09 Crimes of Passion

8.13 The Palace

8.16 Unbeatable

8.20 Jurrasic Park 3D ($20~25m)

8.22 The Impossible ($8~10m)

8.23 Monsters University ($15~20m)

Looks like that's all. Others like The Lone Ranger, Smurfs 2, Turbo, Red 2, Wolverine 2 ... all going to September and October.

Local small budget thriller Bunshinsaba 2 opened on Tuesday, grossing about 16M after two days. It should be the very first 100M+ grossing local Chinese thriller ever, which is one thing that worths to be noted I think.

Edited by firedeep

Local small budget thriller Bunshinsaba 2 opened on Tuesday, grossing about 16M after two days. It should be the very first 100M+ grossing local Chinese thriller ever, which is one thing that worths to be noted I think.

Any updates on MOS?

Yeah, haven't seen a movie since Mos.

Go see them. I haven't watched WHD so I don't know how it is; but I enjoyed both FF6 and PR a lot. I hope you will too  :) The actions in both movies are great: over-the-top but crazily fun in FF6; well-crafted and intense, but also fun in PR.

Edited by Sam

Seems I was wrong ... about Mr. Go.

It opens today and is doing behind After Earth. Wom from general audience are also not encouraging. The fact that baseball is not popular in China might have hurt it. Also, the guy who was in charge of the marketing department of its distributor Huayi Brothers just left that company recently, which resulted many promotion works on the movie undone.