A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

This is sick.  50% screens count, already a record. Many theaters are saying they will increase it to like 70% over the weekend.

Chick flick in full power. Stupid fangirls are so annoying. More and more movies like SY and TT will come, very soon.

:(

This is sick.  50% screens count, already a record. Many theaters are saying they will increase it to like 70% over the weekend.

Chick flick in full power. Stupid fangirls are so annoying. More and more movies like SY and TT will come, very soon.

It is reasonable as Man of Steel too strong for sissy I think...

lmao I want to see it like now! :D

i hope 4 lots of unintentional laughs ala Twilight

I'm going to guess that the majority of the one-star reviews are from people who haven't seen the movie. Over on Mtime it had an overall rating in the low 2s well before it even came out (it's now up to the high 3s). Not that I'm defending the movie--I haven't seen it, maybe it's crap--but it's just that the user ratings for this movie are dictated more by what people think about the novels and especially the author (who also directed the film). If nothing else, I seriously doubt the movie is as bad as Switch, which truly earned its 2.9/10 rating.

I'm going to guess that the majority of the one-star reviews are from people who haven't seen the movie. Over on Mtime it had an overall rating in the low 2s well before it even came out (it's now up to the high 3s). Not that I'm defending the movie--I haven't seen it, maybe it's crap--but it's just that the user ratings for this movie are dictated more by what people think about the novels and especially the author (who also directed the film). If nothing else, I seriously doubt the movie is as bad as Switch, which truly earned its 2.9/10 rating.

yeah ratings can be misleading

A biopic I loved got low ratings because crazy fans of the dead musician the film is about put it down just because they hate the idea  :sadno:

I'm sad 4 Andy Lau's film :(

Edited by Leyla

According to figures accumulated by entertainment industry analysts Entgroup, Tiny Times broke the Chinese opening-day record for a solely 2D release by taking $11.2 million (69 million yuan) on Thursday, with the film having already taken $1.2 million (7.3 million yuan) in sneak previews held the previous day.

Man of Steel, which averages tickets of $6.65 (41 yuan) per head across the country, took $2 million (12.3 million yuan), with its total earnings now standing at $37 million (228 million yuan).Badges of Fury – which was also a 2D-only movie, with average ticket prices standing at $5 (31 yuan) – came in third Thursday on $1.75 million (10.8 million yuan), taking its total earnings to $25.7 million (158.4 yuan).

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/china-box-office-man-steel-576704