5. Sammy's Adventures 2 ----- 5.7M $9.2M ------ NEW ------ 5.7M $0.92M 

Monday:

1. Tiny Times   ------------ 28M $4.51M ------ -48.1% ------ 293M $47.25M 

2. Badges of Fury -------------- 10M $1.61M ------ -43% ------ 217M $35M

3. Man of Steel --------------- 10M $1.61M ------ -56% ------ 302M $48.7M

4. Happy Heroes -------------- 1.5M $0.24M ------ -72% ------ 15M $2.42M 

5. Sammy's Adventures 2 ----- 0.6M $9.7M ------ -75% ------ 6.3M $1.02M

• Like 1

For MoS to hit $60M, Man of Taichi needs to bomb ...

On Thursday, Blind Detective is getting 25% screenings while MoS/BOF both only 10%, TT 33%. Too many screens for BD in my opinion. Not wise for theaters. It should have been like this: TT 30%, BD 15%, MOS 15%, BOF 15%, not TT 33%, BD 25%, MOS 10%, BOF 10%.

When MOT arrives on Friday, both MOS and BOF will lose most of screens, could be like: MOT 30%, TT 30%, BD 20%, MOS 5%, BOF 5%. Wanda cinemas are giving 60% of their screens to MOT, since they are one of the movie's producers.

That is not good for MoS's weekend gross.

Have you seen any movies in imax recently?  I watched 3rd time MoS ^_^

:ph34r: no

I tried to see Hobbit but it was sold out & recently I had no money. Imax tickets are expensive so I have to chose carefully what films to watch there

Edited by Leyla

:ph34r: no

I tried to see Hobbit but it was sold out & recently I had no money. Imax tickets are expensive so I have to chose carefully what films to watch there

Hobbit?....that was months ago right?    Luckily I saw both Hobbit and MoS for free as I won the prize on a chinese twitter.  Are you from Russia? Here in China the ticket price is insane in my city and I have to see movies in the morning which is cheaper...and yeah most of the time I watch it alone so it'd be much cheaper :P

Hobbit?....that was months ago right?    Luckily I saw both Hobbit and MoS for free as I won the prize on a chinese twitter.  Are you from Russia? Here in China the ticket price is insane in my city and I have to see movies in the morning which is cheaper...and yeah most of the time I watch it alone so it'd be much cheaper :P

I havent won anything in my life (well except a bird in my childhood) so  Im stuck with no imax :P

I go in the morning too but obv on weekend so I'm usually not alone b/c  ppl are smart & want to save money too

I havent won anything in my life (well except a bird in my childhood) so  Im stuck with no imax :P

I go in the morning too but obv on weekend so I'm usually not alone b/c  ppl are smart & want to save money too

You should watch imax sometimes for those movies shot with imax cameras such as STiD.  

I download tons of movies&tv shows every day& it saves me some money from movies I don't think worthy of watching in cinema. :)

• Like 1

You should watch imax sometimes for those movies shot with imax cameras such as STiD.  

I download tons of movies&tv shows every day& it saves me some money from movies I don't think worthy of watching in cinema. :)

sometimes Im just lazy to go to IMAX cause its on another side of the city :lol:

yeah def should have seen STiD or IM3 in Imax