A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

39 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

At 930PM

111 - 45.34m

maoyan - 45.69m

cbooo - 46.72m

I see a finish around 48m. Excellent increase for sure. But it fell too hard during tuesday-thursday for it to make 200m.

I agree

Similar to Rogue Nation and Spectre, an increase over the previous entry, but much less than I (and many others) thought.  I was thinking xmen would see a large increase, then before Cap3 opened I thought it'd see a small increase, now I think there's a good chance it'll drop from Days of Future Past.  Under 600m?

18 minutes ago, IMojammer said:

Similar to Rogue Nation and Spectre, an increase over the previous entry, but much less than I (and many others) thought.  I was thinking xmen would see a large increase, then before Cap3 opened I thought it'd see a small increase, now I think there's a good chance it'll drop from Days of Future Past.  Under 600m?

I guess it possible.... Won't have many screens for more than a few days

• Like 1

9 hours ago, IMojammer said:

Not that bad.

X-Men won’t win the good reputation at this time(A friend said that after watching media screenings),but I still believe it could pass ¥700M with the support from fans and hugely popular.

I think only Ethan Hunt could finish the impossible mission,making X-Men drop under the number of BvS,and Singer knows his limits.

• Like 1

Like yesterday PS% increased in the morning. Up 95%. I guess advanced PS were diminished for the weekend in the last couple of days as the piracy caused a vacuum and the non pirates are filling the void closers to showtime. Now seeing hour over hour recovery since Thursday. 

Just like a stock. Gets killed on bad news, oversold , then bounces and normalizes once it  finds price discovery.

Run rate is 6-6.5m that should remain constant throughout the day and the midpoint at 1500 being that it's a Saturday. Should get into the 90s for a 90 -100% bump.

TJB going to bump 200- 300% again. It's going to have a $2.5m weekend and close. No where else in the world does this happen. They should lift this 30/31 day rule now that HLWD is leveling off here.

• Like 2