A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Oppenheimer-August 30

On 9/25/2022 at 3:30 PM, Issac Newton said:

Before National Day, Briefly summaring IF performance in 2022 CBO. A Total of 41 Imported Films has been released from Jan-Sep, accounting ¥3.3B (i.e. 13% of 2022 CBO).

A total of 8 Films has passed ¥100M. Universal's "Jurassic World Dominion" became the biggest Winner of the year and the only film to pass ¥1000M. 6 films failed to reach ¥1M

TOP 10 Imported Films in 2022 CBO

#1 Jurassic World Dominion - ¥1059.68M

#2 Bad Guys - ¥335.22M

#3 Minions 2 - ¥237.92M

#4 Fantastic Beasts 3 - ¥192.80M

#5 The Batman - ¥163.27M

#6 Moonfall - ¥158.45M

#7 Uncharted - ¥151.46M

#8 Hotel Transylvania 4 - ¥120.31M

#9 Doraemon 2021 - ¥99.18M

#10 We Made A Beautiful Bouquet - ¥96.06M

See List for more details -

3c30cb2fgy1h6i8nnzkj0j21k40rxnpd.jpg

3c30cb2fgy1h6i8o2xhnbj21k60rzkjl.jpg

The Top 3 Films was Universal Picture's movies😂😂

2 hours ago, Gavin Feng said:

It's confirmed Born to Fly will delay and be out of National Day holidays without a clearly reason though more than ¥30M in advance ticket sale.

Why they always like to go for this kind of business unfriendly approach when it come to movie? All the uncertainty just adding unnecessary costs and hassle. 

26 minutes ago, Borobudur said:

Why they always like to go for this kind of business unfriendly approach when it come to movie? All the uncertainty just adding unnecessary costs and hassle. 

Someone is trying his best to keep the Iron Throne. So he destroy our culture and economy.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gavin Feng said:

Nope. Even local films couldn't secure dates before passing the censorship these day.

I think this has to do with Covid-19 not censorship, censorship is just an excuse for that. Govt want to save Chinese movies so not allowing foreign movies to release here.

Edited by Factcheck

On 9/27/2022 at 8:31 AM, Gavin Feng said:

It's confirmed Born to Fly will delay and be out of National Day holidays without a clearly reason though more than ¥30M in advance ticket sale.

Hi, Gavin. Is there any links to this news? Is there any updates on the film. Thanks in advance.