A Marvel Fanboy

The Legend of Tarzan | July 1, 2016 | From Director David Yates | First Trailer on Page 19

2 hours ago, A Man of Iron said:

Do you have any idea if there will be more test screenings?

I'm not sure, if I see any I'll let you know

5 minutes ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

I think this has the potential to be a huge breakout this summer, a fun looking jungle movie with Samuel Jackson. 

When there are two major films with very similar premises released in very close proximity to each other, the first one usually dominates over the other and leaves it buried in shadows. So that's not a great argument.

17 minutes ago, Total Treecall said:

When there are two major films with very similar premises released in very close proximity to each other, the first one usually dominates over the other and leaves it buried in shadows. So that's not a great argument.

Armageddon and Deep Impact?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Total Treecall said:

I wanna use this post in my 'CA:CW U 325M' club :lol:

2 hours ago, Total Treecall said:

I really like the visuals in Jungle Book and am rooting for it to be huge because of obvious reasons, but the voiceover work seems awful based on the latest trailer.

I liked Tarzan teaser and would love to see if turn out fine. Hell I like The Longer Ranger so I probably will dig it in the same way.

Jungle book and Tarzan back to back on a Saturday night, if nothing else to do, would be pretty damn fun.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DAJK said:

Armageddon and Deep Impact?

"Usually" :)  

• Like 1

How many generic Zimmer scores am I gonna hear this year?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

How many generic Zimmer scores am I gonna hear this year?

His super productive years are behind him though.

He could do 7-8 scores a year with a little help from his minions back in the day.

Yates has no idea how to use music in his movies. He hired Alexandre Desplat then made him write Zimmer action music - no thanks.

Also the score was recorded before last December so it's really weird that it's taken them three months to decide they had a problem with it. Less than encouraging.

How many Gregson-Williams composers are there?

Zimmer's last great effort was The Lone Ranger. It's time for more great stuff from him.

3 minutes ago, Goffe said:

Zimmer's last great effort was The Lone Ranger. It's time for more great stuff from him.

Interstellar's score was great