baumer

Jane Got a Gun (Portman/McGregor) | February 2016 sometime | Weinstein is actually going to release it (maybe).

Janie's got a gunJanie's got a gunHer dog day's just begunNow everybody is on the runTell me now it's untrue.What did her daddy do?He jacked a little bitty babyThe man has got to be insaneThey say the spell that he was under the lightning andthe thunder knew that someone had to stop the rain!

I thought not another teen movie when i saw the title

Portman has turned into a woman since she had her child. She is a full blown hottie.

Not really.Saw very recent paparazzo photos of her on the beach in bikini with her kid and french husband and she remains very petite.In these photos, she is glamed up (make up, jewelery, clothes, hairdo) and probably wears wonderbras and/or home made boob enhancement to fit the part.

Not really.Saw very recent paparazzo photos of her on the beach in bikini with her kid and french husband and she remains very petite.In these photos, she is glamed up (make up, jewelery, clothes, hairdo) and probably wears wonderbras and/or home made boob enhancement to fit the part.

You're entitled to your opinion. I've always thought she was gorgeous.

You're entitled to your opinion. I've always thought she was gorgeous.

That s not what I am saying at all, she is of course one of the most beautiful women in the world but she is not famous for her women curves and these photos are a bit misleading in that aspect.I think it s very cool she plays at last with her feminity, talk about being THE MILF !Natalie Porman's face is perfection.She was still incredibly beautiful in V for Vendetta while being bald, very few women can pull that off. Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

Clooney at least had a scene. Billy Bob Thornton, Gary Oldman, Mickey Rourke, Viggo Mortensen, Bill Pullman and Martin Sheen were all completely cut out of the film

Whatever one thinks of Malick, it takes a hell of a lot of clout to A) have these kid of stars desperate to work for you and B ) cut them from your movie. Apparently when he made TTRL actors went to his house just to beg to be in the movie. Edited by Hatebox